Recent content by partizanpfc

1. partizanpfc

TKF'S Power Rankings Edition Six: A Stalemate Broken, Spirtum Sancti Rises, War of Kings Falls Out, Chaos Everywhere!

To all Bazooka Bunnies: The end is near... I give you 2/3 weeks to disband...
  2. partizanpfc

TKF's Top 12 Power Rankings First Edition

You talk too much for an guy that is not capable of anything more then being an LMD...
  3. partizanpfc

TKF's Top 12 Power Rankings First Edition

IRRELEVANT... I will give it a try... 1. BWN - probably the team that have biggest odds to win this world ( WW ) - SWIM 2. Balkan Boyz - nice chances to win this as well, everything will depend on good diplo - SWIM 3. Bazooka Bunnies - my favorite team on this list, would like to see them...
  4. partizanpfc

Top 12

they are not an MRA, they did not let me in :(
  5. partizanpfc

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

1. LOTR - like I said earlier, they will be here till WW, with my previous experience with them not sure if they have any chance in WW especially considering they were never good in diplo, also I am not sure they will defeat HoP that easy, infact not sure they will defeat HoP at all, they have...
  6. partizanpfc

Rumor has it....

its literally JFL lol, 70% off alliance is ex JFL... 8 of 10 best players in HoP atm are ex JFL lol
  7. partizanpfc

Rumor has it....

Rumor has it partizanpfc made semajoke rage quit and ghost...
  8. partizanpfc

Rumor has it....

but its seems like neither of your accounts have not made into the DI
  9. partizanpfc

Rumor has it....

Rumor has it, Vranac will change his account once again after this world.
  10. partizanpfc

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

1. LOTR disapora - you can like them or not, but they are here... seems like they have bit stacked roster then it was case in previous worlds... gained some top players from Ghosts... FLOAT to WW 2. Destructive Influence - questionable leadership, even more questionable players with some big...
  11. partizanpfc

New Year. New World. You decide!

People complain so much because next world will be CQ, but we all know most of them would quit revolt within a month because same premade wins revolts again and again, and it became boredom in less then a month... nauticrus is nice settings slow revolt for those who like revolts, leontini great...
  12. partizanpfc

Just for Laughs - an alliance with no honour and a cult of cowards

Really wondering how these self-proclaimed grepo vets and grepo legends can play alongside charlie and that bunch of outcasts, botters and spammers... shame on all of you and stop crying how grepo is dying cuz you are supporting it...
  13. partizanpfc

Just For Spammers

Nope, more like better dead than dishonored... but think what u want, I dont bother for opinion of someone who decided to be charlies lapdog, same as everyone in that ally...
  14. partizanpfc

Just For Spammers

you not playing this world and still commenting tells me you are a noob.
  15. partizanpfc

Just For Spammers

Its JFL, only noobs and newbies can be impressed by them... but at the end result is same, spamming, sinking, crying, ghosting...