Pete Dunham's latest activity

• Pete Dunham
    Pete Dunham reacted to Shuri2060's post in the thread New Rules on spam??? with Like Like.
    What follows is a giant wall of text I didn't intend on making, but this is what happens when I seriously consider topics like this...
  • Pete Dunham
    Pete Dunham reacted to Raydium88's post in the thread Im not done yet! with Like Like.
    Here's what I think. Any form of spam, that has no strategic value to it = ban. And no, spamming someone so they can't sleep for days...
  • Pete Dunham
    Pete Dunham reacted to Fatfingers's post in the thread Im not done yet! with Like Like.
    So yes we all agree - Spam vs HC .... Harbour Check is a legitimate strategy players use and shouldn't be punished for Spam is a Douche...
  • Pete Dunham
    Pete Dunham reacted to Corvidaan's post in the thread Im not done yet! with Like Like.
    There is a rule about not being able to jam a finger up your opponent’s arsehole at a free kick. It comes under the minimum distance...
  • Pete Dunham
    Pete Dunham reacted to Raydium88's post in the thread Im not done yet! with Like Like.
    I can see your point, and perhaps was not fair of me to generalize the issue like I have. Every game or sport is different. It so...
  • Pete Dunham
    Pete Dunham replied to the thread Im not done yet!.
    Debate aside, you win it for the effort you went trough to fully honor the finger in the bum metaphor here :D
  • Pete Dunham
    Pete Dunham reacted to Drubzie's post in the thread Im not done yet! with Like Like.
    The problem is that whatever lines the mods draw over this issue will just then be the line that people go to to troll other players out...
  • Pete Dunham
    Pete Dunham reacted to Ifunnyuser2's post in the thread Im not done yet! with Like Like.
    For the fair play rule to be legitimate, uses of it need to be made public so that they can be turned into rules as time goes on, I...
  • Pete Dunham
    Pete Dunham reacted to Fatfingers's post in the thread Im not done yet! with Like Like.
    1 Rules should be clear and Listed somewhere... (not hidden) 2 "If you violate a rule you will be punished" (with a clear process as to...
  • Pete Dunham
    In no sport ever is it a good or acceptable thing to have a rule that isnt written down and is down to the subjective opinion of a...
  • Pete Dunham
    Pete Dunham reacted to Susejj's post in the thread Im not done yet! with Like Like.
    Alright I said I was done posting but I came back to check and see what was happening...You might want to lower that goal on that...
  • Pete Dunham
    As much as I love hearing Kevin Durant mentioned in any negative way, I will say Kadj did go to VM for personal reasons, not in game...
  • Pete Dunham
    Pete Dunham reacted to Kadjayuni's post in the thread Im not done yet! with Like Like.
    Actually AA Leaders started the spamming war. While individual players may have chosen not to get involved but got targetted later as a...
  • Pete Dunham
    Pete Dunham reacted to LaSophie's post in the thread Im not done yet! with Like Like.
    You guys are so far up your own ***. Honestly. It's sickening. We have not and do not associate with Glocks, if you look at the maps...
  • Pete Dunham
    "If you think this is a victory, you are mistaken. There's a huge difference between people not wanting to play with you and WINNING...