Recent content by Pete Dunham

1. Pete Dunham

Im not done yet!

Debate aside, you win it for the effort you went trough to fully honor the finger in the bum metaphor here :D
  2. Pete Dunham

Im not done yet!

In no sport ever is it a good or acceptable thing to have a rule that isnt written down and is down to the subjective opinion of a referee/mod. if it doesnt exist, you cant punish people for it, if it does exist without explanation and boundries it leaves space for bias and subjectivness. and...
  3. Pete Dunham

Im not done yet!

As much as I love hearing Kevin Durant mentioned in any negative way, I will say Kadj did go to VM for personal reasons, not in game reasons. Yes, I know it sounds not so believeable now but I wouldnt deffend him for it if I didnt know it was so. He even considered quiting due to RL, said he was...
  4. Pete Dunham

Im not done yet!

"If you think this is a victory, you are mistaken. There's a huge difference between people not wanting to play with you and WINNING. If your leaders manage to make it to the end of this world, it's possible they'll get swords... but there is no victory. You can run all over pissing and...
  5. Pete Dunham

Top 12

LOL, Sarcasm evades you doesnt it? since, Kadj and I were the leaders at that time meaning he knew the situation very well and posted it on forum for banter
  6. Pete Dunham

Top 12

oh God, your reasoning and logic is as ghostworthy as you are. the 5+ other alliances being the Rabbits MRA you now pacted? lol. Krakens who had you blame for being in okay relationships with JFL this entire world cos you for some reason cant remember the same damn thing Filip and Krakens were...
  7. Pete Dunham

Top 12

Soph was right, first he says, No Im not losing them, then he says well okay yes but I got an excuse lol :rolleyes:
  8. Pete Dunham

Top 12

Also, imagine this, you can get "Fair Play" banned for attacking people who dont like to hear their alarms and thats not okay. But try asking Inno about a withdrawal cos your alarms dont work, the reply is "even tho popular and often used, the alarm is not a must in the game" LOL
  9. Pete Dunham

Pnp Mighty... Mighty What?

Gee, I wonder why the whole server dislikes AA :rolleyes:
  10. Pete Dunham

Pnp Mighty... Mighty What?

Am I the only one who finds this awfully convenient lol? Oh it was the one leader that was the problem, that one dude that isnt with us now. and we are all good guys and not simmers. and the leadership here is the good one lol. so why is it that that good leadership had its on separate council...
  11. Pete Dunham

Top 12

say what you want but No Mercy obviously lasted longer then AA lol. I guess the bigger they are...? ;)
  12. Pete Dunham

Conquer a Mod Competition (Pseira Edition)

You heard it here first folks, the hard part is building troops and putting frontliners on the front and simmers in the back
  13. Pete Dunham

Turn off morale Yes/No?

Dont know what the Turn River stands for but he obviously already Floped lol
  14. Pete Dunham

Turn off morale Yes/No?

So your definition of a real war was spaming, taking inactives, fighting over ghosts, taking all the 200pt cities you could and my personal favorite, asking every single brown around to raise their walls for you? lol. Noots issues were on the inside, not on the outside, at no point did anyone...
  15. Pete Dunham

Top 12

Lol, no secrets here PBS/SN are the same as AA/Area51 but also, kinda uninformed as I am a leader in Send Noots and I had no idea we are " progressing west" lol.