Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Pete Dunham reacted to Corvidaan's post in the thread banned with Like Like.
      Aren’t you banned every world? I think this runs much deeper and the inno-industrial-military complex is targeting you
    • Pete Dunham replied to the thread top 12 sink or swim.
      Well this was a lie
    • Since out of all things possible this was mentioned for some reason, for the love of God do not try a night bonus world, that is the...
      Thanks mate, ngl, when adding in the warscores and doing everything it did up taking quite some more time then I originally expected...
    • Pete Dunham reacted to Wlod's post in the thread top 12 sink or swim with Like Like.
      A good Top 12 to read after a long time :) Well done you
    • Pete Dunham reacted to Pennaone's post in the thread top 12 sink or swim with Like Like.
      Even took the time to add relevant warscore stats to each respective alliance breakdown. Your opinions are your own and I differ...
      And here goes another completely random and uncalled for "Pete Top 12" that happens as said, randomly and usually the creator CBA to do...
    • Pete Dunham replied to the thread Trash Talk.
      And too add to this, to help you visualize, here is our pact and enemies list of the world:
      • enemies.PNG
      • pacts.PNG
    • Pete Dunham replied to the thread Trash Talk.
      Again, the most simple of concepts seem to elude you all at all times. We have 0 diplomacy with anybody. 0. Damn, we didnt even ally...
    • Pete Dunham replied to the thread Alliance Diplomacy.
      @Kosti we can continue the discussion if you wish, as I said, I wont be replying to the one man circus anymore.
      In case you didnt know and in the off chance he doesnt do anything similar vice versa @Kosti , Charles does send out a crying MM out to...
      The one and only time I will reply to you actually. Since that is what you are begging for. Some attention, somebody to talk with you or...
      and Charlie only ever plays as JFL, so I am guessing we cant doubt his honor or integrity either?
      Im not sure I quite know you, but from everything I heard from people around, from various alliances and past worlds, people doubt your...
      So we dropped a spammer, he left so you know consider spamming okay? why dont you read that again. slowly. Since by doing that, to any...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…