Recent content by pfmodel

1. New Layout Feedback Thread

This suggestion would address all my concerns, if implemented I feel the change will be, on the whole, a positive change.
  2. New Layout Feedback Thread

danke - This makes the game playable when you have a lot of cities. Now if they could increase the vertical screen space I will be very happy. (I like a previous comment about viewing the game through a panzer slot, very true. Achtung Panzers. If there is no change we all need to learn the art...
  3. New Layout Feedback Thread

After playing with the new interface for a day - while the new menu takes up a lot of vertical screen space making it harder to play, I can almost live with it. But the one thing which really makes this massively annoying is the lack of a city overview button on the new menu. IT forces me to go...
  4. New Layout Feedback Thread

The new unit is of interest, but apart from an emergency i do not think i will be building any. Its not a good unit, apart from its speed (Per 1 pop = 12 blunt attk, 7 blunt def, 7 sharp def, 7 dist def, 16 speed) but it costs nothing, apart from favour. This at least is a postive modification...
  5. New Layout Feedback Thread

The new menu has an issue. Can we allow players to select the menu style please. The main issue with the new menu is most players use a widescreen monitor, the new bar takes up more valuable vertical space, the old bar was less intrusive as it took up less valuable horizontal space on the...
  6. Inactive Topic Menu bar styles

I agree with the suggestion. The main issue is most players use a widescreen monitor, the new bar takes up more valuable vertical space, the old bar was less intrusive as it took up less valuable horizontal space on the screen. Allowing us to move the bar back on the side will provide us with...
  7. Happy Anniversary Athens.

Compared to a number of other games I have played, MoRC is not that large. If you look at Sigma the top alliance is as large as the next 4 alliances. This is normally required to get the 4 wonders, MoRC was unusual in achieving this with such a poor size lead against its enemies. It did it by...
  8. Sigma Newspaper! #3

Enlightened broke up and merged a few times, the closest alliance to it is Titans hammer. However most of the enlightened players i fought against are all gone, so I am not sure if any original englightened players are left.