Recent content by Phlipster

1. Phlipster

Request Small Corrections Thread

Indeed they don't! Will get that sorted :)
  2. Phlipster

Looking for a good read...

Oooo Sabriel is good *nods head in approval*. Surprisingly not on my bookcase though, will have to go and buy it.
  3. Phlipster

Guess the Novel!

:eek: How can Liam not have read or heard of the Inheritance cycle?! It is madness! Paolini is a decent author though, he actually came to my school to do some book signings :)
  4. Phlipster

SotW Season 4 Discussion

If you are unsure about anything then you can post here or let me know, and I will explain :)
  5. Phlipster

SotW Season 4 Discussion

Plenty of time to enter the first competition so more people can be aware of it running :). After that it then goes to weekly.
  6. Phlipster

SotW Season 4 Discussion

Taken from the voting rules section: Most if not all of the information can be found in this thread. :)
  7. Phlipster

SotW Season 4 Discussion

Taken from the submission section:
  8. Phlipster

Graphics CnC (Comment and Critique)

A simple concept, and even at the level you are at I can give you a couple of pointers without having to teach you much :) You appear to want to go for a dark and menacing theme. This leads itself to using dark colours for the most part. The largely white background belies the true intentions...
  9. Phlipster

SotW Season 4 Rankings

Awaiting the challengers!
  10. Phlipster

SotW Season 4 Discussion

Discuss here.
  11. Phlipster

Request Small Corrections Thread

Will sort it as soon as I have the pretty picture to go with it :)
  12. Phlipster

Count to 150 before a mad... erm i meant mod posts

Nope, nada, not happening!
  13. Phlipster

Count to 150 before a mad... erm i meant mod posts

Mmmmm.... pi(e) Oh yeah, and pi x 0 =... well I'm sure you can work it out :P
  14. Phlipster

Signature Please? :)

At around an hour to two hours per sig it can soon mount up, I used to run a very successful shop quite some time ago where I was making 3 - 4 requests a day, equating to roughly 6 hours a day of gfx work. This on top of college and playing Tribal Wars, it sort of meant that my grades suffered a...