Recent content by Ponini21

1. trash talk

Nothing against using gold btw. Opping Victrix should just be called Gold Trading, might as well change Operation Free IBW to Gold Traders United.
  2. trash talk

As someone who is neutral in this conflict (although I personally favor one alliance over the other) this is going to be really interesting VICTRIX is probably going to be the winner of this conflict even though their not involved. :p
  3. Top 12 v2

Actual Top 12… Now that the world is calming down a bit in terms of spontaneous alliance combustion (if you know you know), I think it’s high time I make the first actual top 12 on here with you know rankings and discussion of twelve, yes twelve alliances, including sisters of course, as to not...
  4. Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

As you can see several of us still like the Top 12. Although we don't like your opinion, i'm as well as others are just happy a non-Hell Hounder did a Top 12. Props to you and I hope others follow suit.
  5. Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

The main reason I put it is that the Top 12 for me has never been about who's most likely to win Domination or World Wonders. I have been in many worlds where the third or fourth or even 5th is pushing wonders at a faster clip than the 2nd place alliance. My focus was always statistically who's...
  6. Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

Authentic from the Rim 1. True Fear/Phoenix Centauri- 15.7 million points. 4.9 million, 45% Growth. We have a new leader for the first time in the world (Since I've been playing, I joined really late). Congrats. They are clearly focused on retaking the rest of Mercenaries based in 55. The also...
  7. Newspaper Trash talk with a newspaper at the start

My 2 cents, Grepo has never been a fair game and if this happened with my alliance I would be pissed. But that's a tactically solid move from TF, props to them. I personally thought at first their war with Mercs would be their downfall and Mercs would hold the line leading them to fight a two...
  8. Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

I look at the points in the top 12, and since I did a Top 12 a few weeks ago I had the points readily available for me, then I did the percent growth formula to get the current growth rates. As OOC said they don't mean too much without context, unless it's over a long time like a month or more...
  9. Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

This isn't a Top 12 per say, just an update in growth statistics for all alliances. Won't do a Top 12 till things start to drastically change among current players. Authentic from the Rim 1. Hug This- 12.0 million points. 1.3 million, 12% Growth. 2. True Fear/Phoenix Centauri- 10.8 million...
  10. Top 12 7 Wonders of Pharae

Well technically I know Vlad from another world, in which he created IA, and that alliance after defeating/merging a core alliance became fourth place, which the fourth place merged with the 2nd place alliance and eventually won the world. I don't known if it counts though as I joined the world...
  11. Top 12 7 Wonders of Pharae

Yeah, no shared tabs, a member who knew James and needed the extra boost to take a city asked for some TF help in taking a city. We don't have any diplomatic relations with TF, about the only thing we share is that Hugs are both kicking our butts in a war, which off course means, helping us take...
  12. Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

My Top 12- Authentic from the Rim 1. Hug This- 10.7 million points. 2 million, 23% Growth. Their growing as strong as ever and, in terms of points and percent growth they lead the world. Not to mention, they have solidified their hold on the two core oceans they control with several of the...
  13. Compliment Thread

No offense, bro your a great dude but 100 cities does kind of mean something, and especially when you put it in context you guys lost the grip y'all had on 44, which allowed HT to dominate two core oceans and become the powerhouse they are today. Their core isn't necessarily better than the...
  14. Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

No offense to Mercs, but they were a very small team until almost literally today, and i'm sure the Merc's deal wasn't happening when they were that tiny. (If it was that's some amazing strategy by them), so it was PB+TF vs. HT and even then it was TF vs. HT for most of the fighting, obviously...
  15. Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 5 - written and edited by a hell hound

Just so you know for later times @jooser, Young Guard is Old Guard's academy. Their still one of the smaller alliances, but not as tiny as they seem currently. Also great work to both you and Isaaa. From my history on this account and Portopolis as well in the U.S, i have always loved the forum...