Recent content by poopstan

1. Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

good to know jasper--now all you have to do is find a team led by me...as it never existed on this world--- i wish you all luck with time on this dead world-- the russian team is just that(a team)-- the rest of the board couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag with a bazooka-- have fun...
  2. The Story of Asine

interesting foo-- nice to know your controlling my actions-- if you knew me you would actually know i dont use spies never have-- i leave that to others on the board-- i have normal convos and it seems to bring about win-wins for all parties and as i recall you stated your not in the world for...
  3. Top 12 Top... Some amount of alliances

you can get an invite anytime you want matt..lol
  4. The Story of Asine

feel better now lethal-- i hope so...have a great day mate-- i know i will (in game) :cool:
  5. The Story of Asine

lethal-nice to know u take such a keen interest in a world your not in , your keeping tabs on the folks in 2 different alliances, wow-- i think you should become a spy as your gifts are wasted on this venue-- im in the world to fight and have a good time-- you on the other hand are here to...
  6. The Story of Asine

the thing is im not woried about you at all mate- your proving my point for me-- you havent played a revolt world since 103-- and this is a revolt world forum you arent in. Why are you here? like is said mate--- SAD...why not go back to your conquest forum to troll folks there with your...
  7. The Story of Asine

no lethal--lol... what i am saying is it doesnt matter what you all post here-- nothing will be decided here..actions speak to intent, not words-- words my friend are just that -- words, and last i checked, i always see you flapping your lips but i rarely see your navy or your troops in game--...
  8. The Story of Asine

not sure that matters mate-- not gonna argue semantics with you as the point is moot-- all this is speculation including your comments-- either way you all seem to be obsessed with what the board is doing an why-- what you or I "believe" is irrelevant since it cannot be proven-- actions speak...
  9. The Story of Asine

Well-- I thought I would enlighten our comrades from the east that since the inception of my playing this game in 2011 - all servers I have found do exactly what is happening here - (if the posts are accurate) 1> when a competitor is percieved to be better and more active then the rest of the...
  10. Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

I have been watching the forums for years and rarely comment-- but in the case of the same comments permeating this forum over and over i feel a response is in order-- 1:This game is a business folks-- they have to make a living ($)to support this platform-- 2:The game hasnt fundamentally...
  11. Gone, but not forgotten

Ladies and Gents: I dont normally post on the forums and this post took me over a month to actually write- a player that was near and dear to my heart passed away on November 7, 2018- she had many game names but most knew her by Avanya(Ava). Its hard to find the words that this game may be just...
  12. Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue The Great Merge Issue

gonna break my own rule about posting -- 1. bear-- ur paper was magnificent as always-- entertaining 2. WHG- im back now and i hope u blame this whole world on me- seems fitting as u have decided i am the reincarnation of Machiavelli... i am honored you felt i could do that from vm -- would...
  13. Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue I've lost count

As per usual Bear u are correct and i am wrong....i stand corrected for most everything grepo related... I will apologize now for the server(all of it) ..its my usual position(getting the blame,barbs or otherwise negative attention)...By all means it must be my fault, im breathing... Good news...
  14. Chill...lol...Inno makes the rules

Nothing i like better than folks shooting their mouth off....i do my talking in the game ..lol.....last i checked you arent knocking on my door, nor are u using your in game name...so why not stop by and show this "old man" how u play the game...me, i do my best talking where it counts...not on...
  15. Caustic - real deal?

Man -- i must be slipping in my old age-- 2 x on the same server-- i am going to post a response for those whom are interested so you understand 1. You shouldn't care what folks say...Do any of you honestly "care" what gets posted on the externals? Really? 2. You shouldn't post (as bear so...