Recent content by prince of lernthia

1. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

To those who post stuff like that it is very bad but also your telling lies about Ango telling someone to commit suicide and stuff like that also deserves to be called out. You just twisted the truth as several people have pointed out in posts above. If those people you say are calling you names...
  2. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Timur as someone who doesn't post on the forums because I don't like it that much you should follow my advice and stop talking on the forums. Yes people on our team can be toxic but you and Albozz are also contributing to the toxicity and have been from Day 1. If you don't want to contribute to...
  3. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

I don't even blame you guys for building the wonder. I mean at first you guys didn't know about it so in my eyes no problem there so far. Kinda hypocritical to say you didn't benefit because now that Ango was dropped you could build the wonders up to lvl 10 so there is a clear benefit right...
  4. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

ggwp everyone
  5. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Hi @Lethal-Bacon how's it been? Looks like you left before we merged
  6. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

TBH I'm not even upset bloods took advantage of this situation. It's whatever and stuff happens sometimes. I look forward to playing this world for another couple of months to break those wonders. :)
  7. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Don't worry yourself @Trist3 there are facts and there are "alternative facts"
  8. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

I guess we could've joined bloods to make a bigger coalition!
  9. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

Well this is a first in my time playing the game and as usual Inno/mods continue to disappoint. Guess I'm done buying gold in this game
  10. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Most likely they were working to take down Check Mate and then they will turn on each other. It's not like they are going to not attack each other for the duration of the server. Just Check Mate made some decisions that did not go well with others and there were consequences. It's a war game and...
  11. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

So everyone complaining about everyone's else decisions...seems like normal Grepo to me. Every action has a reaction, just seems like people didn't expect certain reactions from other alliances.
  12. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Well the people in the sister and rim alliances chose to be in those alliances and make the decisions they made. It was their choice, maybe they are fine with helping others win the world. Sister alliances have been in the game for a very long time and will still be here until the game ends. I...
  13. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

So what I am hearing is that the rim alliances are cool....and the core alliances suck, (expect Kleos cause they like cheese and the turtle mascot of Stooges). BP boosting = bad and Coalition = bad....therefore everyone on this world is guilty of something shady....can anyone who is righteous...