Princesilk's latest activity

• Princesilk
    Princesilk replied to the thread Charlie.
    Well bearing in mind he gets banned in every world he plays in I wouldnt bet against it. He'll be playing with one of his other...
  • Princesilk
    Princesilk replied to the thread The next to disband.
    I'm an enigma. However if anyone does a bit of detective work on the externals I'm sure you can work it out. My friends know me...
  • Princesilk
    Planning on going in dry? or are you gonna treat them to some lube? I've heard they like Cuddling first before you start getting down...
  • Princesilk
    Inno logic - More events = more gold spent Just remind me how many people are playing this game now compared to a few years ago? And...
  • Princesilk
    Just remind me, how many alliance have now merged into Cuddles? 4? Rank Name Points Players Average points 1 RealColdCuddles...
  • Princesilk
    Princesilk replied to the thread Whos gonna disband next.
  • Princesilk
    I suppose its only wasted if he doesn't have a load of them or is willing to spend a lot of getting more. Check the ABP, pretty easy to...
  • Princesilk
    Genuine question here - mainly because I want one. How do you get the double Bp tokens already?
  • Princesilk
    Isn't it - If your English your voting for England and if your from somewhere else your voting for Italy? :) Tbh I hope England win it...
  • Princesilk
    And yet you obviously do. I dont suppose we can have some light hearted humor in here rather than toxicity for a change? or is that un...
  • Princesilk
    Well call me insane, but I wouldn't be on any of the premades going early @welsh - I think that comment was more tongue in cheek...
  • Princesilk
    Princesilk replied to the thread 137 Fun.
    Nahhh we will still have all the golders spam and go mental for a few months and then rage quit when they get bored and a new shiny...
  • Princesilk
    Pftt thats edging your bets :) Care to narrow it down a little? I mean theres a hug on the line here!!
  • Princesilk
    We've done the top 10 threads to death and lets face it they turn into cat fights all the time, So I thought we'd just cut to the chase...
  • Princesilk
    Princesilk replied to the thread 137 Fun.
    They don't reach the points required after 6 months, now they get about 1/3 to 1/2 the way there if they are lucky. So I'd say your...