Recent content by Princesilk

1. Princesilk

Charlie

Well bearing in mind he gets banned in every world he plays in I wouldnt bet against it. He'll be playing with one of his other accounts, I know of 4 of them lol
  2. Princesilk

The next to disband

I'm an enigma. However if anyone does a bit of detective work on the externals I'm sure you can work it out. My friends know me, simming a bit right now so my enemies not so much. Only top 50 for Abp tho :oops::oops: I just said I'm jealous of the bp tokens. I mean, who isnt? If I had them I'd...
  3. Princesilk

The next to disband

Planning on going in dry? or are you gonna treat them to some lube? I've heard they like Cuddling first before you start getting down to business. They get a bit Cold if you dont cuddle them first!
  4. Princesilk

Sparta vs Hades Feedback Thread

Inno logic - More events = more gold spent Just remind me how many people are playing this game now compared to a few years ago? And lets not include all the fake accounts that get spammed in to make the worlds look busier.
  5. Princesilk

The next to disband

Just remind me, how many alliance have now merged into Cuddles? 4? Rank Name Points Players Average points 1 RealColdCuddles 489858 27 18143 2 FrozenCuddles 437558 25 17502 Well done on getting 1st and 2nd, there's only 1 way to go now tho and that's down. Still want some of your...
  6. Princesilk

Whos gonna disband next

I suppose its only wasted if he doesn't have a load of them or is willing to spend a lot of getting more. Check the ABP, pretty easy to spot who's got one popped. But he is attacking with 1000-1200 pop a time, hes golded around 600 slings, guess he wants to get max value out of his token. To...
  7. Princesilk

Whos gonna disband next

Genuine question here - mainly because I want one. How do you get the double Bp tokens already?
  8. Princesilk

Whos gonna disband next

Isn't it - If your English your voting for England and if your from somewhere else your voting for Italy? :) Tbh I hope England win it so that everyone shuts up about "It's coming home..."
  9. Princesilk

Whos gonna disband next

And yet you obviously do. I dont suppose we can have some light hearted humor in here rather than toxicity for a change? or is that un grepo like?
  10. Princesilk

Whos gonna disband next

Well call me insane, but I wouldn't be on any of the premades going early @welsh - I think that comment was more tongue in cheek regarding Hercules slaying the Hydra
  11. Princesilk

137 Fun

Nahhh we will still have all the golders spam and go mental for a few months and then rage quit when they get bored and a new shiny world opens.
  12. Princesilk

Whos gonna disband next

Pftt thats edging your bets :) Care to narrow it down a little? I mean theres a hug on the line here!!
  13. Princesilk

Whos gonna disband next

We've done the top 10 threads to death and lets face it they turn into cat fights all the time, So I thought we'd just cut to the chase. So a new top 10 thread. Lets see who your predictions on which alliance is going to disband next. I'll give you a virtual Grepopoint, a hug and a cookie if...
  14. Princesilk

137 Fun

They don't reach the points required after 6 months, now they get about 1/3 to 1/2 the way there if they are lucky. So I'd say your looking closer to a year to get to it won 10-11 months to WW at the earliest.