Recent content by princess Kuini

1. princess Kuini

End Game - Still Long way to go

Pirates 45 players Privateers 35 players E.S.C 44 players E.S.C.Q 44 players A PIRATE'S LIFE 42 players Buccaneers 42 players E.S.C.S 32 players Atak Spawacza 20 players A PIRATE'S STORY 21 players I take that back 9 alliances worth against us "Huggers" lol you are 5 times bigger than us, so...
  2. princess Kuini

End Game - Still Long way to go

Small alliances lol all 6 near full allies is small? Individual alliances lol, Somethings wrong with that statement, Just saying
  3. princess Kuini

Pre-World Velopoula Discussion Thread

Anybody else feeling like troop and building speed isn't a 3 speed? Feels suspiciously like a speed 2 world.
  4. princess Kuini

Top 12 Sink or Swim

I swear they need to have a option for us to laugh at some posts... Instead of just a like.
  5. princess Kuini

Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

So many answers to this, but will stick to the most relevant ones for "Myself".. We all have real lives, as a leader your input in game with and for your team is 10xs more, or at least should be, when the game input exceeds real lifes input, "there is a problem".. so short answer without going...
  6. princess Kuini

To All Rich and Famous Honorable Foe It has been a great fight, fair and a great war.. Its been awesome to have the game played straight from start to my end.. Something thats almost a rarity to see in this game for the last few years.. Only cheaters "Known" and caught were on our team and for...
  7. princess Kuini

Newspaper Joint Paper; Tackling the Stories of Andros

Well not as smooth sailing as I would have liked but we never thought that it would be a walk in the park, knowing our opponent, been some great battles, some bloody shocking ones too as percys video points out, No bones about it, it stings however not enough to make me quit the game or the server..
  8. princess Kuini

As I said "Never did I discuss nor enter into diplomatic talks" with Lost Circle, Nor did I ask our Diplo to do this, you portray that we did and that we didnt offer a cookie such as "we will take all your leaders in for the crown and in exchange you will allow my team to eat all yours (left...
  9. princess Kuini

See I made it into your paper, half stories at that.. Never did I enter "diplomatic talks", to or with any player in lost circle before their leaders defected leaving their learner players behind I may add, for EH, and as for the "PM" that rootkitten shared, that was in response to her attacking...
  10. princess Kuini

Funny that, we were not hugging OA at all, til you took in the mighty duck, yous had a nap just like us with OA.. but no hugs were inclusive to that.. We have been mates with GPD however from the get go, thats no secret. No more than dawns pact with yous.. so we are hugging who? Or had Hugged who?
  11. princess Kuini

The Story of Asine

Yes.. great fight and just wishing to say "Respect".. this is what the games about.. not all the crap spoken about in externals. :)
  12. princess Kuini

The Story of Asine

Gosh I just read 4 pages of externals that was shyte, people talking shyte for the most part, some things said were funny however so I liked it cas Inno still havent installed a laugh button.. anyways.. Credit where credit is due.. Bandas fought a great fight for 2 cities today.. It hurt, it...
  13. princess Kuini

The Story of Asine

Fact is.. 71 cities handed off to two handed to them but shadies "are the nappers/pacters" lol, they can interpret that any way they wish.. FACT is right there..
  14. princess Kuini

The Story of Asine

Ooosh... 71 cities I stand corrected, 72 must be coming up though.. 71/2.. go "winners"
  15. princess Kuini

The Story of Asine

Not about us lovely we are fighting them not handing off to them.. "whatever floats your boat I suppose" but while there show them the whole PM why stop there hahaha.. Oh thats right it suits your narrative..