Recent content by Punchl9ne

1. Punchl9ne

GGWP, Peeps! Time to Bounce!

Hey fellow Nero players, So, here we are, at the end of this epic gaming rodeo! I just wanted to drop a quick note to say THANK YOU for all the late nights, wins, and fails that made this journey a spectacular rollercoaster ride! Huge thanks to Kleos for herding us to that sweet, sweet...
  2. Punchl9ne

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Could be Valhalla you guys MM'ed. Can't even remember anymore as you guys go back and forth on either praising or belittling them. And i did say no projection :p As for cheating alligations i don't mess with who does what. That is the admins jobs. For all i know everyone cheats, caught or...
  3. Punchl9ne

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Brother relax, its a game not your entire world... hopefully :D The way you talk about us we should rename to WildEx, you seem obsessed. PM me if i should extend an alliance invite to calm you down. You can come in we will hug and cuddle you :p On a serious note tho i feel disrespected on...
  4. Punchl9ne

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Let's substitute the bed for a swing
  5. Punchl9ne

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

I'm sorry but whenever i read one of these entries i imagine you with your diary in bed, legs kicking as you chew your pencil thinking about what evils Kleos has been up to today. Can't shake that mental image :rolleyes:
  6. Punchl9ne

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Happy easter to everyone :)
  7. Punchl9ne

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

About time :)
  8. Punchl9ne

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

What the hell guys some of us have been starving for drama for over a week now! You cant just start this kinda thread and then go MIA! Shesh... :mad:
  9. Punchl9ne

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Finally soemthing happens on this forum :cool: