Roni the great's latest activity

• Roni the great
    Roni the great reacted to Raydium88's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    Who's taking the moral high ground? Sorry but to me the fact you feel you need to justify some of the issues raised just proves my...
  • Roni the great
    Roni the great replied to the thread Top 12.
    yes this is exactly what i found on r/teenagers after my parents allowed me early access there a few days back
  • Roni the great
    lol didnt your country ghost during ww2 ? lol u get no right to speak tu ne merite pas mon temps espese de vache francaise
  • Roni the great
    haters gonna hate bro hahahahahah
  • Roni the great
    Roni the great reacted to Estlando's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    Watching Lisa Ann all day in premium brazzer account its not called "having sex all day"
  • Roni the great
    and clearly u are using denial logic yeah? nothing bad happened if i dont admit it did no ? ok sofie enjoy ur swords lol -
  • Roni the great
    Roni the great reacted to Lethal-Bacon's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    don't accuse me of anything lol
  • Roni the great
    lol i like it when u ignore or the screenshots and confessions of your team using bots, are u mentally ok la sofie? u start to worry me...
  • Roni the great
    oh i havent left bro, still there with ya, u just kicked me out of WC
  • Roni the great
    Lol yeah just keep emberrasing yourselfs even more, and do not adress any of the main issues in your reply, cuz u cant even...
    • AcroRd32_2020-05-20_14-54-53.png
  • Roni the great
    sophie dont have brains she is blinded by charlie and filip impressive cheat skills and their small meat specters....
  • Roni the great
    i know you are someone who speak crap about a very nice lady - who did nothing to u and that makes everyone better than you leave lady alone
  • Roni the great
    she is better than u bro
  • Roni the great
    Roni the great reacted to Estlando's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    Going miss Charlie posting here in forum :(
  • Roni the great
    @bunnies will understand :