Recent content by russ01539

1. Time to say goodbye grepolis ;(

Its a shame you're leaving. Like many who were your enemy in game we had great fun winding you up and poking fun at you. You took it well (when you knew about it) and made Grepolis so much more enjoyable to play. I hope your RL turns out the way you want it and wish you the best of luck. Now...
  2. stuck in login screen

I run on four worlds. Some have this 'glitch' more than others, but all worlds I am on have been affected in one way or another. I can't continue to play Grepolis like this, its ridiculous. I am going into Vacation mode until Inno sort these issues out. I hope if I over-extend my VM due to this...
  3. Oktoberfest

Has anyone else noticed how buggy Grepolis has become since the Oktoberfest ? I wont say anymore than that seeing as I always end getting warnings for use my right to free speech.
  4. Grepolis unaccessible - what is happening - and who sorts the mess out.

Since last night (abt 3:00am GMT) I and many other players from Grepolis have had issues with connecting to the game to play. This is due to Grepolis unexpectedly going down. Since this has been the case 1 city has been lost because a player couldnt get into the game to snipe a CS. So what...