Recent content by sacmaster211

1. sacmaster211

Leaders making threats now?

EN on Belle was losing ground on all four sides when it fell apart into factions (with many of it's players still playing on for a time fighting against each other).
  2. sacmaster211

Kronnoss was the leader on Bellerophon when they imploded.
  3. sacmaster211

EN on Bellerophon ended in a complete and utter collapse.
  4. sacmaster211

I don't think that is a very valid comparison as Floyd is undefeated and EN is not.
  5. sacmaster211

Awesome hits

here's another that first one was 13k bp this one was 15.5k bp. (2015-06-15 16:15:22) You are attacking the occupier Digital Mystikz in your city 003 Ariel 010 Dumah MedusaPride Equilibrium 003 Ariel MedusaPride Equilibrium Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools - ver. 3.3.8 created by...
  6. sacmaster211

Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

put my name down as well, this is ridiculous
  7. sacmaster211

us43 Troy

if you actually want to ferment interest I would suggest posting the world settings as well.
  8. sacmaster211

New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

Too bad you guys are going for conquest. Good luck.
  9. sacmaster211

Pnp The Crown...The Last Word...The Fond Farewells

lol you're really talking about Envenom like it is a big thing. I've talked to a friend of mine that is there and it seems to be a cheap bloated imitation of the normal Venom quality (of course what else would be expected from people who have nothing better to do than poach a storied name after...
  10. sacmaster211

, well I looked it up and it seems you got it wrong, because according to my recollections there were four and they were named Keke, Dark Highlander, Gotham Soldier, and Dawson. Respect is given to the rest of Venom but these guys I can never deal with.
  11. sacmaster211

Broken record much guys? Accuse, accuse, accuse, and refuse to provide evidence. As for Atticus and the rest of my former Ruse friends, maybe you should try treating people with respect instead of 2nd class citizens and they might just stick around.
  12. sacmaster211

Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

Goku whether Imps coordinated or not does not change the fact we were still facing them.
  13. sacmaster211

Resource wise yes but they were a moot point when it came to the fighting.
  14. sacmaster211

call it fake all you like it's as real as the one I won on Pandosia. Our "coaltion" had ~150 while yours had over 300. Yeah I would say we have plenty of room to talk about that.
  15. sacmaster211

April Fools day was quite the battle, Out of the 30K+ dlu's I sent to that siege only 10 came home.