Recent content by Sailor Druid of the Moon

1. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

They aren't multi accounting, its their girlfriends accounts, remember?
  2. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Don't say stuff like that, you'll scare the flight risks we still have.
  3. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

I have an idea, Debich, why don't you have your second biggest player ghost in the middle of an op and see how successfully yours goes? This is the first battle in what I'm sure is going to be a pretty long war, but considering the odds we had to face, I'd say we have a little right to pride...
  4. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

I try not to be the fun police but my line for jokes is ....................................................................................................................this long, and the line for that room is...
  5. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

I would but your discord chat makes me incredibly uncomfortable.
  6. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Sometimes I read tweets from Trump and think I won't ever see anything half as dumb as this, then I come on the forum and read all of you. Its nice to be wrong sometimes.
  7. Tyche's Advent calendar 2020

https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Tyche%27s_Wheel_of_Fortune