Recent content by Sambr

1. The next to disband

again this is a large reason for many people to stay, it is always fun to laugh at the enemies, but if you are going to bring receipts, be prepared for others to bring receipts too, I have a lot of respect for Krang (Even when he bolts my cities ;) ) as a result of us being on the same side for...
  2. The next to disband

This is a very good point, this has happened to everyone who has played the game, it's very easy to have a laugh at people when it happens to them but everyone has done it at least once.
  3. The next to disband

You were only looking at one part of the stats? The most irrelevant part? Cuddles have only 2 of the top 10 attackers, being a top 100 fighter when all of your BPs are earned through turtling is certainly no achievement, the fact that you have taken such a loss on cities comparatively shows a...
  4. The next to disband

You're Right! He did forget that, Oh not sure it proved your point as the gap grew even more though Would be weird to add The Sails/Oceans Congregation to the same table as it is a different war, this makes for even more bleak reading though.
  5. Top 12 Top 12!

The turtle has lost its shell?
  6. Happy Holidays Pylos!

Haha I'm only joking, Merry Christmas to you too Danny
  7. Happy Holidays Pylos!

No
  8. The next to disband

Yet you have managed to "infiltrate" both TF and Error, yet still listed them separately?
  9. The next to disband

Not Interested to hear what the stormers have to say?
  10. The next to disband

Shanks I think you might need to cool it with this ego
  11. An Original Nightmare

I'm not haha I was only making light of previous accusations, I don't play 136
  12. An Original Nightmare

Those scripts weren't available 10 years ago eh?
  13. The next to disband

A lot of politics behind this one, I would be happy to discuss this in game but not over the externals, there will be no "he said she said" only the facts
  14. Let the BS Begin

Only 4? hahaha
  15. Let the BS Begin

Three alliances and hugging in the first few days is shameful