Recent content by sambr09

1. Gossip, feed me gossip!

Whips have the best leaders
  2. Family Reunion

I don't think this is the same DP you have played with, his behaviour is erratic.
  3. Family Reunion

Shanks why have you put your name alongside those others when I've never seen an alliance of yours crack the top 10?
  4. Declaring Shared IP

If you go to settings, under account settings there is a Share internet connection option
  5. Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

I think Shanks has changed tune in the months since this initial post. This world saw a lot of hard but fair fighting and resulted in one of the best wonder races in years.
  6. Pre-World Velopoula Discussion Thread

It's probably the difference going from having the community buffs on 154 that makes it feel like this
  7. Make downgrading Buildings possible

The only question you're an expert in answering is how to singlehandedly sink your entire alliance through terrible diplo and ensuring the whole world is out to get you through your insane nonsense.
  8. Wisdom spell

Must be a bug, I'd say make a ticket to report it and in the meantime refresh etc
  9. Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

I would imagine Cobra had spied the city and seen that you had the swordsmen hero active so no that's not a spy planted in your alliance lmao The only people that knew Reina was even joining were me and some of the other leaders so I'm not sure how you think Ghost Cobra would have received this...
  10. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

That's why you aren't
  11. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Crying out for an updated 12?
  12. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

I hate it when mummy and daddy fight
  13. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Top 5 - I saw no benefit in including any further down alliances, will include in honourable mentions 1 - Cuddlers -ATT #1 DEF #4 - Clear favourites to win the world, winners of 137, missing a couple of the key names on the roster, Puppy, Merc but have also strengthened adding early...