Recent content by scorecard

1. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

Dim, I can answer what Dragon Hunters is doing. Right now we have over 50 Hammer and their academies cities in revolt. Oped them so hard their top player, SVECENIK, decided to ghost after all his cities were in revolt. So far doing pretty good for a rim alliance.
  2. Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Here you go. A new top 12. Didn't check the ABP for most of the alliances. Romans and Toxic have dropped out and BoB rose a few spots. 1 RedNeck Avengers 1647198 77 21392 Currently leading the way and will stay around for some time. Swim 2 Repossession Agents 1408535 93 15146...
  3. Wars

Officially or unofficially Dragon Hunters and The Hammer might be part of the greater war, but for now they are just trying to control 43. Pretty close as of now. Maybe later in the world they will able to make contributions. O43 Rank Name Points Cities...
  4. Show off your internet

I knew my internet was bad and this is on a good day. Ping - 10 Down - 5.76Mb/s UP - 2.16Mb/s
  5. AMA - 14th - Ask Me Anything DR-DOOM

If you had to give up Pizza or Hamburgers what would you give up?
  6. That Ocean 0 Noob.

I don't think anyone is saying that top 10 ABP isn't impressive. They are just saying that the methods you are using is a bit absurd. You guys are kinda like those guys who go to a boxing match and sit 40 rows up. The whole time you are yelling insults at the boxers. You might be saying the...
  7. Ac04's Auto Updating Maps ~ En85 Bhrytos

45 is still not full. Also can this get stickyied?
  8. Newspaper Bhrytos Post Second Issue

Good read. I'll choose 666 as my number
  9. Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Its interesting to note that Bob has the least players in the top 12 by around 30, but are #8 in ABP. They look like the strongest in the bottom 1/2 of the top 12.
  10. Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Jungle book is at 12 and sinking and Bambi has made its way out of the top 12. If I get time later, I'll try to put together one. I'm not as pro as the others :P
  11. That Ocean 0 Noob.

Before the world is over, someone should colonize out there and bring the fight to him.
  12. Newspaper Bhrytos Biweekly~Issue I

This was a good read +1. Looks like 43 will fly under the radar for now. I'll choose #6
  13. Inactive Topic 'First new post' button for in game forum

Awesome idea. Sounds like a simple idea, but could take a lot of code to implement. Definitely worthwhile. +1
  14. Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

I think you are wrong about FEE. No matter how many times you hit them, they don't go away. They won't win, but they will stick around in some form.
  15. Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

I cleared an island quest.