Recent content by segi2345

1. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

The fact u like to lick theyre then and there is nothing strange from somone who hide behinde name of master spy .. When we figure out that ozzy boy working with ov all the way from 121 there was nothing alse to say more about ov ozz or that group who called them self pirates in grepo lmfao.. I...
  2. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

I see that ov playing only revolt now as they are realy on cq without lmd lmfao With they shity black sailes who caled them self pirate lol
  3. Top 10

Xterm quitting??
  4. Top 10

Inded
  5. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

Lmao im a troler and u want new world Ofcourse u was there just for gold etc lol Then dont write stupid sentence here,and go play minecraft or whatever is name of that game
  6. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

Is this you in mauders or im in delusion???or better say walled mauders lol Game is dead because u want to play something that u cant play I will ask mods for speed 1 for you guys who log 1-2 h per day
  7. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

Why?? Cause u guys cant beat 1-2 guy gold or it is because 80% of you are walled and off moust of time... U want new world to build walls againe and to be online 2-3h per day.... If u cant play cq world go play revolt and build walls and sleep well
  8. Divine Trials 2022 Feedback Thread

Dosent mather for you cause u hiding in ocean 1
  9. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

Looking for serious premade As winter is coming i will be able to play proparly Pm here if serious premade is making
  10. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

Lmfaoooooo!!!
  11. Fast conuqest premade

Sign me in ;))
  12. Post your challenges

I cant waite to you show us all other skills u have except sending 48h attacks I bet everyone will gladly see that
  13. Post your challenges

You can drop againe Just dont forget to say where
  14. Post your challenges

Drop with your real pirate name u wont last long.... Im 1000999% sure of that And... And ... End...