Recent content by Seriko Lee

1. Seriko Lee

Trapesuz - Live Reporting

A Am playing 5 worlds right now.
  2. Seriko Lee

Alliance Diplomacy

?, Like I said before. I wanna know how you view your leaders and alliance.
  3. Seriko Lee

Nice, am just scrambling for ghost cities.
  4. Seriko Lee

Pre-World Elasa Discussion Thread

Oh no, let them do their thing cause it's up to them so regardless just look at the people askingthem to make an international server so don't expect much.
  5. Seriko Lee

The world is too peaceful, expected to be attacked once am on an island but so far 2 cities and so far no action.
  6. Seriko Lee

Pre-World Elasa Discussion Thread

Another world to take over , good.
  7. Seriko Lee

MERGE the severs

Great point everyone, this reminds me of red dead redemption 2 online content where everyone gets crumps on the table.
  8. Seriko Lee

MERGE the severs

Achilles is open and I have been playing there cause it's one out of three long-term servers where I can expand and fight other players without the world ending. Any old player knows that Gen 1 worlds are long-term gameplay-wise. What I stated is like a festival that the Redzone a game made by...
  9. Seriko Lee

MERGE the severs

Some of us are looking forward to playing long-term so a merge is not a good idea. Unless the dom and other events become annual events.
  10. Seriko Lee

Proposal VM mode for CQ worlds

It will be interesting but what would be end goal to the world. 2. what are the rules. But here is my suggestion for the world, there should be a world VM mode and it will activate once you are offline for 8 hours but you are open to attack for 4 hours cause CQ means someone needs to take...
  11. Seriko Lee

Newspaper Frontline Update

Ocean 52 is silent and players are exchanging cities so not much to say about it here Ocean 35 had a few battles for cities with players stacking or starting large-scale offensives. Ocean 54 is most is core to Worldwide Resistance and their academy. All I can say is that the battlefield is...
  12. Seriko Lee

Pnp Natural Desperation - RIP Astro Creep :(

So it's like Trapezuz when Vikings puppet their allies to gain their own interests and kill their allies once they served their purpose.
  13. Seriko Lee

Alliance Diplomacy

Guys, I wanted to know your view faction and leader. So I can understand why your faction is winning or losing.
  14. Seriko Lee

Alliance Diplomacy

Have you ever joined an alliance within Dokos that kept on raising tensions and outright making unacceptable requests? Or have you have joined a faction that kept at themselves and leads skillfully. Share how you lead your faction or how do you create diplomacy within a discord server or another...