Recent content by SgtVile

1. Fail Alliances

There we go, finally you posted. Everyone in this forum should realize that he thinks he's innocent. He posted somewhere on the alliance forum that people above 4k points would be viable to go to the bigger alliance. I clearly stated "I'll be ditching this alliance for the BIGGER one soon"...
  2. Fail Alliances

Trudat ^ I gotta show you guys this: lol Praehelios today at 07:59 You weren't trying to help. You decided to make an ignorant post about a "Leader". The reason my building prcess was slowed is because I was assisting with attacks & forums. I post forums to help people and you basically...
  3. Fail Alliances

My story: Just recently, I joined an alliance in the Rhethymnos world (en42). I was put in their junior alliance, LPE. II and this one guy named Praehelios decides to cover the forum with lots of topics (tips, hints etc). I thought it was fine, but told him he should probably focus a little...
  4. Being Conquered

Hi, I'm Sgt.Vile, and I just got conquered. My story: I was just silently developing with my pre-made alliance of school buddies. Suddenly, some player named Evan of Skaro attacks us. We were like 5 hours away yet he still hits us. He talks about it being for "Battle points (BP)". Yet, he...