Recent content by Shady Time

1. Pre-World Kimolos Discussion Thread

3/3/3 speeds, gross.
  2. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Please god go away Ranga. Every time I see a thread bolded and look to see it's you, is just sad. Old player living in the "golden days" of Golgi and previous.
  3. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

You keep showing up after saying you're gonna go away. Why?
  4. Ban cheaters/golders

Please go away like you said you would :)
  5. Ban cheaters/golders

But that's what they're trying to do, they just haven't attempted to learn anything like their profile says; "Learn from your mistakes and become better!" Isn't that right @Red-Haired Shanks? Become better! But all you do is complain and don't get better..... :rolleyes:
  6. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Were you in 129? Curious.... Any stat that someone will present from 129 is 99% going to be skewed. Fiasco inherited Shady bunch and along with Shady bunch, they inherited DOZENS of perma vm'ers/inactives that lost cities to Russians while under the fiasco name. Do you include OG Shadies into...
  7. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Going nowhere vs Fiasco RIP this man above tho :(
  8. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Do you realize how many of these same reports russians have had? and every other alliance to play this game? It's like killing transports happens every server;
  9. Dracarys vs. Everybody

@War Angel I don't even think we've talked LOL
  10. Dracarys vs. Everybody

Screw you jasper :)
  11. Dracarys vs. Everybody

I just wasted 30 minutes catching up on forums and holy ****, for a game whose playerbase is "adults", people sure do love to complain. Also, @War Angel please change your profile from " Learn from your mistakes and become better! " to " Learn from your mistakes and make more excuses". That is...
  12. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Check yourself. Just because we're aliased doesn't mean you can't have friends online and only ever know them by said alias. I don't know about you but in Fiasco and past alliances, people actually talk to each other about things other than grepo. You should try jumping into a voice chat with...
  13. Dracarys vs. Everybody

BOOKSMAN
  14. Dracarys vs. Everybody

Run while you can.