Recent content by Shuri2060

1. Shuri2060

Aegean Battleships 2020 Feedback Thread

imo rather than a +10k BP token, something like +10% for a week feels like a better idea. How do I put it... the small increase feels more reasonable. It's noticeable (like in Grepolympia events), but not overpowered like 2x, 4x. There's less of an incentive to go on a crazy rampage and/or get...
  2. Shuri2060

Proposal Simulator Change Suggestion

We need to be able to buff specific units as well.
  3. Shuri2060

Olympus World Feedback Thread

Being able to generate a DEF CQ live if your temple is under siege would be nice.
  4. Shuri2060

^ agree, some are clearly better than others by quite a margin. Other than fixing the balance, another thing that could help is to have Unconquered Large Temples randomly permute their locations say every day.
  5. Shuri2060

Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

Which tab is it in in settings? I do not see it.
  6. Shuri2060

I don't think temple units should be invisible in reports (even siege breaks) since stationed units in temples are already public. For the spelling, perhaps an alliance could have favor as an entity, with its natural production rate/god depending on the temples owned. Eg. Ally production rate =...
  7. Shuri2060

Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

The island MM button is gone. Also, the 'new BBcode message' feature pops up on every log in (and I thought that was already there from a previous update?)
  8. Shuri2060

At a higher level of play, there is definitely timing involved. Give this endgame a bit more time for players to develop their strategies.
  9. Shuri2060

Seeing all incoming commands all the time is just not viable in terms of server load. That aside, being blind is alright - I'd argue there are other strategies this opens. It's a bit like fighting over a brown city rather than defending a blue city.
  10. Shuri2060

I think that depends on your world settings. In an example I see, Olympus needs to be held for 42 days and teleports every 17. I agree that it should teleport more frequently to lessen the spawn variance. I see it as more of a problem on how the numbers were chosen as opposed to a fundamental...
  11. Shuri2060

Not sure I completely get your point. Perhaps you need to explain why you think Portals and Olympus moving every few days aren't enough of a balance against this?
  12. Shuri2060

How To Help The New Players/Grow The Community - A Community Effort

This might put some pressure on the developers and servers, but how about AI players that don't have to be particularly smart... but can do some basic building and tactics. A way to provide food to prevent worlds from dying out, and make easier targets for new players. PvP is always a challenge...
  13. Shuri2060

1. Following up from above, I think general city UI should be incorporated more into Temple UI. Imo, the existing UI for ordinary cities is pretty good. Eg. For the Alliance Temple Overview suggestion, that would be a nice addition, but like ordinary cities, there is the Troops Outside...
  14. Shuri2060

Update to Version 2.220 Discussion Thread

I disagree with this assessment. Both off and def bonuses affect all cities and units in them in the alliance. If all LS of the breaking alliance are powered by 10% and all birs of the holding alliance powered by 10%, that essentially results in a 0 net boost altogether. Yes, the LS nukes are...
  15. Shuri2060

UI Suggestion: It may not look as good, but imo it would be better if the Goto, Atk, Support icons for temples are in the places they normally are for cities for consistency. After years of playing the game, I think for many players, their muscle memory would make them click in the wrong place...