Recent content by skiboot

1. skiboot

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I thought it was a prerequisite to be drunk when playing Grepo? Heck, half of my alliance would leave the server if forced to play sober.....
  2. skiboot

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Destroxxi, I know you're a muppet but please try to keep up. When the two alliances on the server merged to do wonders pretty much everyone on our team left in disgust. If you think you've done a great job then hoooray for you. Actualy what you did in this server for any self-respecting grepo...
  3. skiboot

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Bear the only sad thing here is that you think you have done something clever. You haven't, you're not worthy of respect and you don't desrve any congratulations for taking the easiest path available to you. Basically you all suck :)
  4. skiboot

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

My take on Nagidos Having returned to Grepolis after being very down about the general tactics of alliances like Eviction Notice that adopt a strategy of “win regardless” I was somewhat hopeful that Nagidos might provide some much-needed competition to a game that was suffering badly from mass...
  5. skiboot

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I guess you must know about that kind of pain then Bear? Do tell us all about it.... ;) If you think that organising all the top players into one alliance to win at any cost is smart then I can't help you. It's actually about as dumb as it gets and I still can't work out why nobody has the...
  6. skiboot

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Anybody that tries desperately to detract from the total shame of what has been done in this server by attempting deflection IS truly hilarious. And the only thing that hurts me deeply inside is heartburn after a hot curry....:)
  7. skiboot

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

There are no hissy fits or tantrums going on over here, just disappointment and resignation that every time I think we might get a decent contest on a server, human nature never fails to disappoint. Let's not forget that Richard offered SMYN a merge with TINAD just before doing the same with...
  8. skiboot

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Coalition lol - what coalition? You keep telling yourselves that if it makes you feel better about what you've done here. You took 50 of the top 75 players on the server and put them in the same team. The most embarrassing gameplay on Grepolis ever.
  9. skiboot

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Bunch of utter pansies that ran away from anything resembling a contest. How you can get any satisfaction from what you've done is beyond comprehension.
  10. skiboot

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

New Top 12 1. This is not an Extortion - Swim 2. Show Me Your Noobies - Float 3. Extortion (see 1 above) - Swim 4. Written in Blood (Not playing the end game so does it matter?) 5. Noobies Of The Rim (see 2 above) - Float 6. The Resurrected (fighting Bloods so 4 and 6 might as well be on a...
  11. skiboot

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

The merge didn't happen because a lot of players didn't want it. That has nothing to do with poor or weak leadership. In fact the now ex-leaders were very sensitive to the views of the players, which I think is to their credit. Personally I'm glad they didn't impose something that would have...
  12. skiboot

This is ridiculous

No need for Robbyn to come on here and justify himself. There are plenty of players on this server that know what he has done and what he is capable of. I think he has forgotten more about Grepo than some players will ever learn.....;)
  13. skiboot

Important Concept - Easier Alliance Entry Feedback Thread

+1 rep as I can't give you any more via the forum. Absolutely true and realistic description of how the game is played today and the challenges facing new players. Revamping the invite system will make no difference whatsoever and is a waste of development time in my opinion. Fix the end...
  14. skiboot

Happy Christmas & New Year Fellow Hooligans & Maniacs

Merry Christmas to you all. I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday period and that 2016 brings you all health and happiness.
  15. skiboot

Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

Reminding ourselves of previous behaviour is always useful, especially when it highlights deception, false promises and a total disregard for your team when they are no longer useful to you.