Recent content by slammed

1. Top 5 & World Prediction

and we was ask not to hit one because they was thinking of leaving. but its all good that wont happen again
  2. Top 5 & World Prediction

when using mobile in a low service area it is very easy to scroll over. and hit city instead of attack. i admit to a mistake so be it. not hard to put birm and dlu cities in revolt on a front line. espicially when 2 of the big players ask for a no hit because they might join other teams. but its...
  3. Top 5 & World Prediction

seriosly bro? about a spell hitting twice while i was at work and on mobile. by the way mobile sucks
  4. Top 5 & World Prediction

damn u cant count or players arent posting. since we see 3 in revolt. and couple was surprised by who has 2 of the revolts.
  5. Top 5 & World Prediction

I am a leader here and i am not promised a crown, so not sure what ur pointing at. but it happens every world. if you was in top lead you would do the same to win the crown and if you said you wouldnt your a liar.
  6. Top 5 & World Prediction

good way to put it. all of us sit in defferent positions in different oceans. unfortunatly starting in dead middle of everyone puts dips in different positions. everyone knew bloods would fall but falling off a couple ops was really not that expected that quick. when u have 4 fronts u have to...
  7. Top 5 & World Prediction

if i didnt want to waste the cities i would go to 74 and rim fee little farm bots there. but figured from worlds before rimming someone in 3 light years aways leaves cities useless lol
  8. Top 5 & World Prediction

i dont play that sell gold crap. i am the one buying it. i have plenty of experience. had 2 crowns under last name. lethal bacon can fill you in if you have any more questions about it.
  9. Top 5 & World Prediction

you dont hurt my feelings lol. takes alot more then dumb. my stats say that. but we all make choices to make it to end game. some not liked and its always about coalitions. i dont care regardless where it ends. crown no crown. it does not change my ability to play. kinda like marriage its...
  10. Top 5 & World Prediction

and alot of that had to do with virtual saying we are stupid and dumb moves for attacking bloods.but bloods do what bloods do best. sim then team for a crown. who cares about a crown.but who was say pacting with snakes would not turn the same down the road and them back stabbing us? virtual said...
  11. Top 5 & World Prediction

bad you are not a bullying type lol. u a lover not a fighter
  12. Top 5 & World Prediction

its every world. there ends up being a coalition and it completly gets messed up lol. but also boring. i want them to come up with a world where u can only get admins with gold. no pacts,no naps. and go at it. only strong will survive
  13. Top 5 & World Prediction

very true. some people will do anything not to be rimmed. so they go to there last resort of a spy. not knowing its not forgotten by people that play alot of worlds
  14. Top 5 & World Prediction

like old maxipad lol.hated by many. would jump ship in a heart beat. rimmed her couple times lol
  15. Top 5 & World Prediction

bro i miss the old days when we had subs,dud,maja,ick,go into a world dude have slinger nukes in 1 day of opening and just go ham lol