Recent content by SlothTzu

1. SlothTzu

Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Zarun’s WW server resume: Nysa - Ghosted before WW Sinope - Ghosted before WW Abdera - Ghosted before WW
  2. SlothTzu

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Bloods literal trash get wrecked scrubs @Ruthie2 @TimurTheGoat
  3. SlothTzu

The point is, you came in here basically saying "only I can talk about honour because I contributed to the destruction of several countries and countless lives."
  4. SlothTzu

HAHAHA Yep I would
  5. SlothTzu

@SycOPath I INVADED PEOPLE'S COUNTRIES AND DESTROYED THEIIR HOMES I HAVE A LOT OF HONOUR
  6. SlothTzu

Loser imperialist pawn maybe you should've spent your life on something else since you're whining about it on here
  7. SlothTzu

**** off Ruthie ya ****
  8. SlothTzu

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  9. SlothTzu

Lucy is nice, funnily enough the former Vix players in Bloods are the only ones worth anything
  10. SlothTzu

Yee then he goes and begs to do WW with the team he betrayed
  11. SlothTzu

After they backstabbed us the exact same way they've done to Mole and OOC here. They never learn.
  12. SlothTzu

I know what your problem is pal
  13. SlothTzu

We are called bloods and to win is the game * * Although we play fair , our attacks are insane * * The players are family we fight like a machine * * Attack one of us and it wont remain clean. * * We never fight dirty, but we hit real hard * * The images and fear will leave you mentally...