Recent content by Smiley.

1. Smiley.

Fight District

Location: northwest (ocean 44) member cap maximum: half of the world's limit system: Conquest speed: 2 or 3 I've been wanting to come back to grepolis after taking a break. I am very experienced and i have played grepolis since world Alpha. I'm looking for dedicated player that are...
  2. Smiley.

Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Thank you, we had no idea.
  3. Smiley.

I'm sure it was AresSpear8, dont need the resources btw, some advice to Jungle book, change your name/leadership and form your own alliance and deviate as far away from bambi and maybe you have a chance to create a successful alliance. branch alliance can be better than original.
  4. Smiley.

A lot of great players have experienced what you did. learn from it and move on to the next world, or give it another shot on this server rim and see if you can get back at the people that wronged you. this world does have morale so your at an advantage and your only gonna be a week behind so it...
  5. Smiley.

Whatever happened to the good ol PNP's would love to see the details with bambi and IB war.
  6. Smiley.

You bambi players outnumber IB members on that island and still get recked. Im alone on my island and I easily farmed all bambi players aswell as some other unlucky players. the only reason your city hasnt grown is cause your not an aggressive player.
  7. Smiley.

maybe if you were selective on recruitment and allies, then the coalition would have been efficient.
  8. Smiley.

oh you missed it, they had soo much venison.
  9. Smiley.

They might have a coalition against you ;)
  10. Smiley.

thats funny I remember this message from panic attack yesterday panic attack was forming a coalition against bambi and now they form one against redneck avengers. Their name makes soo much sense now, they are always panicking
  11. Smiley.

its probable panic attack leading the coalition. their asking everyone to join their coalition.
  12. Smiley.

This world is weak.

its a formality. I'm not in a leader position but so far I like the direction its going.
  13. Smiley.

This world is weak.

So if there's an alliance that is in between you and repossession agents then you guys are gonna interact with each other. wonder how long it will be before you guys team up against roman republic.
  14. Smiley.

This world is weak.

Because I have done it on my own.
  15. Smiley.

This world is weak.

lets start with the top alliance roman republic. then panic attack. Bambi, no need for spoilers we already know how cowardly this one is. Redneck avengers seemed to be the most aggressive alliance here but now they have a pact with repossession agents. Has grepolis turned into one big...