Recent content by Angels Delight

1. Angels Delight

Changes in 2021

Yes - It's a perennial problem. Which World do you play on? I may be able to help you. ;)
  2. Angels Delight

Changes in 2021

1. Yes 2. No - there is no advantage given to them directly.
  3. Angels Delight

Changes in 2021

Excuse me - who said (quote) "Been around for years” ???
  4. Angels Delight

Changes in 2021

Are you in a good Alliance? They should be supporting you, offering "Safe" Cities for example! ;)
  5. Angels Delight

Changes in 2021

You will know who when you have played as long as I have! Try "Oceans Veterans" or "Just for Laughs" for starters!
  6. Angels Delight

Changes in 2021

It's a WAR GAME my friend. The only way is to stop playing it LOL. :D
  7. Angels Delight

Changes in 2021

I get quite bored with keep being knocked off of that mountain! :mad:
  8. Angels Delight

Changes in 2021

I was not allowing for that I must admit.! :rolleyes:
  9. Angels Delight

Changes in 2021

It will hurt their finances a lot more when 50 other Alliances stop playing! Are you a player in one of those Alliances that always wins I wonder ... Hmmm!
  10. Angels Delight

Changes in 2021

Yes, true - BUT there is little one can do to change things in life unlike here in Grepolis where changes can be made. A simple rule restricting Alliances from playing on New Worlds where they have previously won that type of World, at least for the period of one New World please?
  11. Angels Delight

Changes in 2021

You asked for ideas for 2021 to make the game more enjoyable and more partitive. I am growing increasingly tired of the fact that, irrespective of the World being played there is ALWAYS the same one of two Alliances that ALWAYS win that respective World. It is becoming very disheartening and I...
  12. Angels Delight

Active alliance ?

Hello Chris. I am good, got a little baby girl now to keep me company called Zoe. On MYLASA World my Alliance is third in Domination but that World will end soon! Just started Hyperborea - got picked up by " The Drunken Monks" who are currently ranked 3 so I will see if I can help them in some...
  13. Angels Delight

Active alliance ?

Hey I am just starting out! Could I join you in your Alliance please? Maybe send me an invite please?