Recent content by Spartan AD

1. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

dont listen to them man, if you build all offence then you can just attack the sieges and never lose a city
  2. Queen Peace

@Hydna don't listen to them, @Corvidaan and I appreciate the time off you're giving us to mourn the loss of our grandmother
  3. Count to 150 before a mad... erm i meant mod posts

129 me and heres20buckskillme won en129 fun fact
  4. Count to 150 before a mad... erm i meant mod posts

106 itsbeenawhile on 2022-04-21 at 23:11 Like i said ur absolutely pathetic. You get boosted by friendly units being killed then wanna attempt to talk crap haha shows ur pathetic reality of wanting to be noticed. Trust me..eveyone even ur own alliance knows how pathetic you are in rl. Let alone...
  5. Count to 150 before a mad... erm i meant mod posts

100 Guys, folks, buddies.... Some of you maybe play this game first time. We have many less experience here and we are not aggressive as TF. However, this game is not about taking cities. We can keep fighting with TF in front line, and moving back even to Ocean 43. They can't destroy us if we...
  6. Count to 150 before a mad... erm i meant mod posts

97 people like you ruin this game.... its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a...
  7. Count to 150 before a mad... erm i meant mod posts

90 Dude, think about this. I am a Fiasco United top member, we have been playing in the Russian server for the last 6 months. We just won the world there in which we won all 7 wonders. May I add, you have never won WW according to your profile. I started this world less than a month ago and I'm...
  8. Milestones Milestones of Hydra

so much gold usage already someone already have 32 cities stupid gold abusers killing game
  9. Top 5 & World Prediction

time to win this one for women
  10. Top 5 & World Prediction

ratio