Recent content by Static Void

1. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

10 to 13 bans? such a large number would make me suspect organised cheating (use of similar or same illegal material) if i am informed correctly the banda is a russian team, such players are known for the use of illegal material but i understand your take of this world.. I have more respect...
  2. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

I am not in a fiasco, merely an observer.. 7 wonders are presented, you lose cities and run away to ghosts.. you seem scared of this fiasco and now they have the crown. what bans is it you speak of @xFate
  3. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

the fiasco team earn the crown for beating the banda in war? they give their team mates crowns as well, of course... its fair. you talk about the hall of fame? Look what I find.. :)
  4. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

No one bothers it? Is this an excuse for losing the war? if banda are the true winner, why did they not achieve the 7 wonders? It seems for me, the Banda lose the war with fiasco and turn to ghosts.
  5. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

i review this? The Banda - 4/7 Wonders The Fiasco - 7/7 Wonders with the wars, i think Fiasco is this world winner.