Recent content by StokieScott

1. StokieScott

Chelsea.

As a Stoke fan i cant help but laugh at all media and football fans salivating over Chelseas performances against Barca, Yet the past few years we have been vilified for playing just the same Anti- football. As for the final Bayern will win as Chelsea cant defend as much as did against Barca...
  2. StokieScott

American Football

Its going too be a Lucky year this one
  3. StokieScott

Mods vs. Non-Mods

207 meh
  4. StokieScott

Favorite Football (soccer) club

Stoke City RFC errr I mean FC Swwwiiiing loooowwww sweeeet chaaaariot cooming foor tooo caarrrry meee hooome Also like the Glasgow Rangers Champions wooooo oooo ooo
  5. StokieScott

Champions League. SOCCER

Stoke City too win it in next couple of years ;)
  6. StokieScott

Old firm

This thread gonna be brought back too life due too the massive match on Sunday. Personally I think the only thing that will keep me watching is the fact that it is an old firm match as both teams arent exactly setting the world on fire with their amazing play. Although wouldnt say no too same...
  7. StokieScott

Football: Stoke vs Bolton

Im still in shock nearly a week after the result, hardly celebrated for the last 3 goals as just couldnt believe what was happening. We'll play how we want We'll play how we waaant We're Stoke City We'll play how we want
  8. StokieScott

PnP- Kicking Sparta

You mean glare at the hourglasss
  9. StokieScott

Yajood Majood takes a big chunk out of Destruction

Are you not HIS spy then phish as it seems that he is still suggesting that you work for him in game
  10. StokieScott

What?

I think it comes with the handbook noobs get whilst starting the game. Words For Noobs
  11. StokieScott

What?

Point taken but a positive for them, they havent given me a leadership position so atleast their is still hope for their leadership :P
  12. StokieScott

Post your favorite negative rep!

I got this the other day GET OUT OF THREAD PLZ I mean really by -rep me with that comment do they really expect me too not comment any further :P Although I would add they seem too have been atleast polite about it
  13. StokieScott

Last Message Wins ~9

I will not get out of thread whoever de repped me
  14. StokieScott

Rebecca Black: The Female Justin Bieber

Definitely the bubble world im sure they only get given half the paper in the mornings and they watch news channels 10mins after they happen so that they can delete any anti*insert name* that may occur on there, im sure Rebecca Black believes that Barbie is actually real and there is such things...
  15. StokieScott

trojan horse?

Yeah you did