1. Strategus I

Top 12

Thats not a nice thing to say about CAPS LOCK
  2. Strategus I

Top 12

Big words, I like it!
  3. Strategus I

Top 12

We kicked the player because he is dead weight, he joined our alliance a few days back without saying a word, nor partaking in any alliance activities and then expects help when attacked - he was using us as a security belt, nothing to do with stats :) You are right though - it has been good...
  4. Strategus I

Top 12

It's all good bro! I have not made a top 12 myself so who am I to judge haha. Nice work anyway :)
  5. Strategus I

Top 12

Still the underdogs here, I like it. @Xuegou - Dark Horse is an appropriate analogy. One thing though, we are not an MRA..
  6. Strategus I

Top 12

They make so much ROI on the events! Inno games are not silly in that sense.
  7. Strategus I

Top 12

There is only so much they can advertise - the game would need a real switch up to be worth investing in advertisement. A few things that could be cool: Simulations of battles rather than just reports. In game chat system, like Facebook messenger - would allow for better alliance...
  8. Strategus I

Top 12

Handy info, thank you ;)
  9. Strategus I

Top 12

No, presumably they noticed we only had a small team and focused on asking the other MRA's for pacts instead :cool:
  10. Strategus I

Top 12

Agreed. A smaller yet experienced and coordinated alliance is so much more powerful - more fun too, I think it is great when a team starts to know eachother on a personal level beyond the game, that has a massive impact. I bet most of these MRA's have players that have not clicked on the forum...
  11. Strategus I

Top 12

Vengeance seem to be losing players by the hour ;) I do not blame them at the rate they are casually losing cities without any signs of support - would expect more from a team of 90 (at the time)
  12. Strategus I

Top 12

Think this thread is a bit too active!!
  13. Strategus I

Top 12

Alliances with sisters / academies already? - not a fan of that ;)
  14. Strategus I

Top 12

See you guys in the top 12 soon;)
  15. Strategus I

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Handy to know, cheers! How is that going?