Recent content by supafletch

1. supafletch

Top 12 Teos

2 years out of the game and I came to see who was still lurking Usual faces still around Hope your all good
  2. supafletch

Advice to New/Struggling Players

Buy lots of gold when the gold offer is on, wait for event, smash the Granny out of the event and spam everyone with redheads on your islands.
  3. supafletch

Hello hello

Why does this not surprise lol
  4. supafletch

Spam Attacking - Let us begin the conversation here

The only other option i can think of is reducing the recall time per attack that's sent until eventually they can't recall. Not the best example but ... much like trading with market place and how your trade percentages change everytime you trade. Recall time first attack sent 10mins Recall...
  5. supafletch

Spam Attacking - Let us begin the conversation here

The more realistic answer to spam attacks is to get your whole alliance to spam them back in shifts.... once they felt a few days of barely any sleep they'll soon consider who they spam first.
  6. supafletch

This game is not fun for new players

Play a world that's not far from closing and learn the game.
  7. supafletch

Hello hello

It's gotta have been at least 12 months since I last set eyes on a world in this game, much changed ? Worth having another dabble ? Any decent players still going strong ?
  8. supafletch

Rate The Player Above

What a guy hahaha
  9. supafletch

Top 12 sink or swim

I've played beta worlds and also used to Mod .US so poss seen me there
  10. supafletch

Top 12 sink or swim

More than likely ive been around a few
  11. supafletch

Top 12 sink or swim

I love a good challenge
  12. supafletch

Best & Worst

There was more input from pixie Pete which you may or may not have known which included his little request to try rim me, better people have tried and failed so it was a little funny but overall what you wrote is pretty accurate. I left because the amount of cqs being sent was absurd compared...
  13. supafletch

Top 12 sink or swim

Nearly all the world is simming, I've not played in a week or so and still top 10 attackers Poor show
  14. supafletch

Top 12 sink or swim

Joel man, sorry pal. I owe you a tonne man.
  15. supafletch

Top 12 sink or swim

Not really, your alliance is a walk over and fed me over 200k bp and you got barely anything from me, your players are rude and childish and wish death upon people. Your style of leadership makes you overly suspicious of everything even when someone is slapping you a very generous deal on the...