Recent content by tanniCrow

1. top 10

atleast nerf them. like serious. or make spartoi offensive and defensive orrr my favorite, add passives to ALL the mythics!!!! that would be so dope
  2. top 10

can we all just fucking agree ladons are stupid powerful nukes
  3. trash talk

atleast i dont go to vacation mode everytime im getting attacked or im gunna lose a city. one of innocent tyrannies favorite things to do. as well as spam a cs into a city overnight when they know someones asleep...jingram... than message people that theyre gunna get banned cause the seige...
  4. trash talk

honestly i feel like ive already said too much. like now im kinda adding to the drama of it all or something.
  5. trash talk

i mean i lost like 9 cs to ShushiMe cause he had a second account spying in our alliance. atleast he got banned. after he took a city and gave it to his alliance. but thats all taken care of now i believe. im not even sending one attack until i know he isnt gunna get me banned for just trying...
  6. trash talk

block or report sir?
  7. trash talk

i have a player that keeps trash talking me and my alliance. he has even told my alliance leaders that hes gunna get me banned so it doesnt seem liike a message rep is gunna do anything. anyways hes kind of ruining my fun. how do i report him and his messages? he keeps saying im gunna get banned...