Recent content by terminatour

1. terminatour

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Meh, I like seeing the MRA's fall :)
  2. terminatour

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Who will sink? Who will swim? YOU DECIDE! 18/11/16 1.No Drama 2.Backdoor Bandits 3.HYDRA 4.No More Drama 5.Show Me Your Noobies 6.Undecided 7.Gold diggers 8.Anonymous 9.Symmetry 10.Heroes Of Olympus 11.PIED 12.Malabar Warriors
  3. terminatour

Symmetry - RECRUITING

Hey Everyone, Symmetry is premade alliance that has moved from Lato to form in Nagidos, we have plenty of experienced players and will welcome any more. If you are located near O54 and are relatively experienced in the game, we will accept you. Make sure you stay active and participate and your...
  4. terminatour

Pending BP Villages Text

Just a small text glitch. With the new BP villages, there is no title for the trade section. If you select demand troops/resources first and then trade resources, it still displays the previous tab's title and not "Trade with villagers" or something similar.
  5. terminatour

Pre-World EN95 Discussion Thread

So we have to be prepared at all time ;) Im ready!
  6. terminatour

Yeah :\ hope it is still coming out tomorrow!
  7. terminatour

The Lato alliance (formerly called Nightmares of Elysium) will be hopping over to en95 :) if anyone wants to join us, pm me (with your ign) and I will add your names to the list.
  8. terminatour

Hi

Iced :O remember me? Last time I played was like waaaaaaaaay back... (almost a year exatly:P ) joined this one the other day cause I have lots of free time in the months ahead :)
  9. terminatour

Place Bets now

I think that after 5.5 years of playing this game. I should get infinte gold :) then I will get 3 cities by end of bp!!!!!
  10. terminatour

Milestones Milestones of Taras

How the hell do you get 6k points in 2 1/2 days...
  11. terminatour

Top 12 Alliances

No 100% sure but they defiantely are inviting SOME members from a previous world.... I have now joined them from an invite(accompanied by a message) because they offered me a position :)
  12. terminatour

Top 12 Alliances

I believe they are inviting players from their 'previous' worlds :)
  13. terminatour

Announcement Your amazing mod!

but I had the whole duo world takeover thing worked out!
  14. terminatour

inno are dogs...... watch out on the gold

J.N.C don't worry man your a very cute one :P
  15. terminatour

Announcement Your amazing mod!

About how we and you win the world :) YUP!