Recent content by The GM

1. Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

I would like to add Dogarmy to the HoS. This whole server this guy has tried to take a city off me and been burnt everytime. TS no chance, Skulls no chance. The no.1 ranked player in this world has to rely on a bunch of noobs to be cow fodder before he comes in to tidy the scraps. Unusual...
  2. Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

Wanna be a Man will go down in Grep folklore. Losing 22 cities in 24 hrs sets a new record. This act of pure shame will be added to any future Grep induction handouts for all future noobs to study before entering the game. Word of this disgrace already has tongues wagging in other worlds...
  3. Pnp You can hug or you can fight

Yeah I guess but talking in a thread about how courageous your alliance and the other four you have joined with to try and take out the third ranked alliance would be pitiful at best. Just imagine someone who doesn't play this world reading a thread where those ranked 1,2,4&5 brag about their...
  4. Pnp You can hug or you can fight

Doesn't really mean much coming from the likes of you. After all you promoted his worth in an earlier thread and tried to tell us how loyal he was. What are you on?
  5. Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

And the dummy spit award for this server goes to none other than I wanna be a Spartan. This is gold. What enemy do you speak of? Your alliance was pacted with everyone else besides TF. They ended as they began. Completely and utterly useless! I have run out of fingers trying to count your...
  6. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Don't forget to add Xanthippos Spartan. He ran off to Kraken. Why are these guys so scared to defend their cities? They are more than happy to bully smaller players when they know their alliance will prop up their cities. Cowardice at its finest!
  7. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Adjustment needed here. 1. Twisted Souls - SINK. Not since the Australian cricket side have I seen such a fall from grace.
  8. Record Breakers

Your right you haven't seen me do anything. Maybe because I haven't attacked you yet? I leave that for the other guys. I have had more fun battling away with the no.1 ranked player in the world. More of a challenge as he only has double my cities. BTW, how many cities have I lost to TS in this...
  9. Mystical Hen Feedback Thread

What a ridiculous event! Players who are borderline staying with Grep who play for fun will be wiped out by the out of control gold spenders and be lost to this game forever. At least with the recipe book combos before they could buy what they needed to survive. I like a lot of others will not...
  10. Record Breakers

It is the same reason Xan Spartan left TF in the first place. Judging by the way he defends it is not his thing. Running scared to hide behind others as soon as he gets attacked is dishonourable at best. Much easier to talk the talk on the externals. Where is Xan now the tables have turned...
  11. Record Breakers

Me thinks maths was never your strong point was it? Losing 10-20 cities a day over the last few weeks is pretty poor. Just goes to show how much you all relied on Jinsl to do your work for you. There is only one player left in your team who has any heart and self respect. We might poach him ;)
  12. Record Breakers

Nope. It is us and we are taking your cities quicker than you can change your undies.
  13. Record Breakers

I don't normally get involved in the externals anymore as I believe actions speak louder than words. Recent events cannot be ignored though. A big shout out must go out to the Twisted co-op for breaking all records so far in this world. How any alliance the size of yours could lose 15 cities...
  14. Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

What lies!!!!!!!!!! You are and have always been one of the worst offenders when it comes to gold abuse. Sorry bud, the amount you spend/have spent isn't possible just from trading.
  15. Script DIO-Tools

Download doesn't work.