Recent content by The Kitten Fatalis

1. Sink&Swim

Oh I don't disagree that he's not the only offender or that in certain match ups (Like AA) him going off was a karma scenario for a lot of their leads and multiple players on their team (and would have been for Charlie if AA won too). That said, I don't think being friends with Hydna is the only...
  2. Spartan Assassins Summer 2022 Feedback Thread

God damn, Biden economy even hit the shop prices.
  3. Sink&Swim

No defense of Charlie it’s been pretty heavily implied by Baudin that offering gold wasn’t the only thing that Charlie was doing. But it’s pretty clear that the rules are applied inconsistently and made to be intentionally vague when you ask for specifics. But let’s be honest here. The problem...
  4. Sink&Swim

Still only sticking the top 5 here. 1) The Black Hand/Mano Nera- They've jumped from 2nd to 1st having added an entire second alliance to their ranks. I'm going to be honest here...I'm not really sure what the strategy is for this group. They're sitting at 86 players this early in the world...
  5. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

I like how I was just throwing **** at the wall and seeing what sticks based on about 4 min of research, some of the Koany people memed on it, and Charlie is just like "Huh, I better head this off".
  6. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Are you talking total players or players in a single time frame? Either way it’s probably Alpha or Beta.
  7. Sink&Swim

Lead a busy life now a days. But a few friends in the world and weirdly enough someone requested one. So threw up a map on grepo life and went from there.
  8. Sink&Swim

All according to plan
  9. Sink&Swim

Will do a top 5 going over the best case, the worst case, and what will probably happen. 1) JFL- Situated in O54 and O55. They have probably the best core of anyone in the world right now with lots of directions to grow in. Their main opponents initially look like they'll be Koany2012...
  10. Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

Yeah definite typo lol. Meant to say they started being used in 2015 and ended in 2020. We definitely abused it. Rose was averaging 5-10 towns a day vs the top team. Who also had Lmds but Lmds that didn’t do nearly as much. Problem with LMDs is that there’s only so many people willing to go...
  11. GG

Good luck in your next world Ash
  12. Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

Nah zeros chance. Just really lack the time to play well right now.
  13. Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

Well considering LMDs got put to an end in 2015, it was only really used for 5 years I believe. Nori coined the concept on US Troy in an alliance that we shared if I remember right. Or that when I led The Booty Warrior Cult, we abused the hell out of it. Ya know what really made conquests...
  14. Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

I will say 30 hail Rads a day while in shame exile