Recent content by The rawr

1. The rawr

Milestones Congratulations to OCEANS VETERANS

Well done OV. I am glad that the best team wins this world. :)
  2. The rawr

Pnp Mighty... Mighty What?

Sorry hear this. Never know this.
  3. The rawr

Is this dead? What's happening in OCEAN VETERANS vs BALKAN BOYZ? World News anyone?

ok Nicker, I just got no clue what you are talking about. This game is always like this. If you play Grepolis, you by default will have no RL. You can either play grepolis that way or just get rimmed. Sorry mate, not insulting or anything, its just the truth of CQ servers. You can always swap...
  4. The rawr

Pnp Mighty... Mighty What?

Interesting.... OOC talking smack to Mighty Bros. You guys do realize that Mark and Greg are very respected in Grepolis way before this server right? And OOC, they both really liked you and respected you. How on earth this happened? Is this Chags effect? You were always very sensible and...
  5. The rawr

Is this dead? What's happening in OCEAN VETERANS vs BALKAN BOYZ? World News anyone?

So this server is dead or still alive? grepolife shows heavy activity though but this forum seems to be completed dead. Last post on April 18? What's going on inside? Hows the war between OV and BB folding up?? What's M.A.D. and Greeks are doing?
  6. The rawr

The Weekend's Newspaper and Top 6! War rages everywhere, QoQ turns on SnS, SnS have a bunch of players unable to play

I completely agree. Never let an alliance grow in your backyard without check. Alliances in the same ocean should have been done in a different way and with more close control. However this is unprecedented. Any alliance who does this in the name of whatever reasons they gave, has to be...
  7. The rawr

The Fall of Bad With Names

Estlandooooooo, how are you :) @Estlando
  8. The rawr

R.I.P Bad with Names

Again this proves how Noobish you are. You have no idea about this game at all. None, ZERO. I do not know how many times I have to keep repeating myself again and again and again... now its getting boring. Ranks, City CQs, City Loss all these are meaningless. This might give some of us...
  9. The rawr

R.I.P Bad with Names

This is more than enough I believe. BwN is done here... They might be good once but here they have lost their path and fall pretty easy. They were pretty bad here. However I can't stay silence to this kind of continuous non-sense mockery and insults @Fixed Rates . I think this is enough. We...
  10. The rawr

TKF's Power Rankings Edition Ten: OCEANS VETERANS Rise, Spirtum Sancti Hanging By A Thread, Warlords Fall Out!

Hey Jooser...I will miss you always. I do remember our old days. You will always be here with me and others who played with or against you in past. Maybe when you will be back again (You can't leave this game complete ever, as once u r a Grepoholics, you will always be a Grepoholics) you will...
  11. The rawr

TKF's Power Rankings Edition Ten: OCEANS VETERANS Rise, Spirtum Sancti Hanging By A Thread, Warlords Fall Out!

Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Fortunately for me and my Balkan brothers, We dont have to share our Grepolis CV here because we have the heart to say congratulation you beat us if someone beats us fair and square rather than blabbering continuously. It keeps me amazed always how many of...
  12. The rawr

You should exactly do that. Bow down and lie on your face and let us spit on your head. If you dont do that, you will be executed in En 121. Pathetic player. Players like you are of no significance anywhere in this game. All bla bla bla and no reality. I do respect BwN players but you dont...