Recent content by The Word

1. The Word

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Do you get out of the bed on the wrong side everyday? I am sure you have a great deal to offer, both in game and the externals, but the profanity? personal insults? Surely you could raise your standards a little here? Looking forward to a more measured xFate in the not so distant future. ;)
  2. The Word

But surely that being the case you would actually see sirens in the attack ....this is the point
  3. The Word

Which is obvious because of the sirens in the attack? Or the presence of Sirens in the game gives creedence to using other less authorised timing techniques. So the question is .....Are Sirens a smokescreen for botters?
  4. The Word

You mean people won't confide in you anymore? They're just being mean .... pay no heed
  5. The Word

Why guess and use supposition when you could ask GA or for that matter Disciples where it comes from, they seem to feed each other quite well without , to the best of my knowledge, any Blood interaction or interference? Why always look for flaw or misdeed in every interaction? Try and remember...
  6. The Word

Proposal Expand the Farm

I am positive this is a bad idea. :) As for game mechanics........your points are valid but the ethos is wrong The game is, and always has been, a social/team based strategy, you 'overwhelm' or win battles and wars and the end game through working well as a team. Here's an idea for you...
  7. The Word

Warlords - Cheaters & Bot user's Paradise

Could be a windmill....in a roundabout sort of way
  8. The Word

Warlords - Cheaters & Bot user's Paradise

What's your point here? You being demeaning or have you just not phrased it how you meant it?
  9. The Word

Errors Amended

So many of you care!!! It makes me want care too...... Damn.....I think I do care <3
  10. The Word

TKF's Power Rankings Edition Four: The Plague Falls Off, Bunnies, & Unnatural Selection Rise

Didn't say losing ground lol but if you consider the time and resource used by yourselves to gain those 14 cities (The other was the day before) others would have gained more for less on your borders. I used some gold to break a siege for sure as to whether I was in this world for a win? We'd...
  11. The Word

Question About Vacation Mode

The year coincides with your start anniversary not calendar year.....don't know if it automatically puts the days on to a current VM status though. It is also possible to use gold to extend VM Hope this was useful to you :)
  12. The Word

Am i really a god?

Success rate wasn't very good though....how many CS you send? with 7 players to 1 of ours you should have been able to finish us then. Blow your trumpet when you've accomplished something to be proud of, you'll get there soon enough but it'll never be a glorious victory just the many...
  13. The Word

TKF's Power Rankings Edition Four: The Plague Falls Off, Bunnies, & Unnatural Selection Rise

Yoss all things considered we're still alive and kicking .... sure Bunnies will take us out eventually but we're still here despite some very determined efforts by the combined forces of your good selves. A few of your players have resorted to less than welcome tactics too. Our consolation in...
  14. The Word

Am i really a god?

Are we going a little too far here? PG has an online persona which may or may not represent his nature. I don't believe he is the bigot that is being implied here. We should take care in what we present here for the world to see.
  15. The Word

TKF's Power Rankings Edition 3: Irruducibili Coalition Falls, Bunnies Building, OCEANS VETERANS Tested

Do you feel they aren't?....perhaps you'd care to redefine? Maybe that MRA only applies to everyone else.