Recent content by Thecrosswhite

1. Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

Wrong choice of alcohol :confused: (was amazing mel)
  2. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

The attention whore has spoken, we're too terrified to fight :confused:
  3. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

It's fake news, he's losing cities (but just a few)
  4. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 4th Edition: Chaose ensues in Smyrna

Imagine, trying to trashtalk fans whereas there are some of our players in the winning team kek
  5. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

No need to give them the support of the WA legend, the reputation of blood is already fucked enough
  6. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

You cannot be accused to play a lot of new world years after years when you delete your account each world PS: Oh wait sorry, everyone recognize him with his looser speech :/
  7. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

The situation was like this: three alliances for the win, two who had a great chance to win (bloods, fans), and one who had 0 chance to win alone (Ares) because too small. We were 100% sure you guys would try to work with them, that's why we bring them a win-win offer with respect (you basically...
  8. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

just said you can get decent stats without golding and crying about gold, was the purpose of my message.
  9. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Didn't gold a single nuke the whole server and I'm 4th attacker. You just suck man. + Dave and leblob have probably spent more gold that the rest of the server and the other servers united kek
  10. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Next to this childishness, I'm still waiting for the machine to turn my cities blue
  11. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Can testify they didn't upgrade their op strategy in 133, damn bp booster for this goldercheater of @Hammerhead1
  12. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Are statistician honourable people? That's the real question
  13. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

With the number of worlds where True Bloods has fucked diplomacy, suprised they still haven't found the time to learn how to put the LS/OLUs in the right order lmao
  14. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

@Mole man 420 Wait the RR start, I'm sure we can reach the 30k
  15. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers