Recent content by Thedrisean

1. Family Reunion

Son, I have played with Fiasco a few times.....yes we/they are very good. What I will also say, perhaps more poignantly...to you, is that I have also played with Gandalf on many servers. You, Sir, are doing no favors to yourself by calling him out on his, in my opinion, warranted opinion...
  2. Family Reunion

What I will say, I did hear good things about DP. It certainly is not the DP others have played with. Prove me wrong(?) You even questioned leadership in your alliance because you threw a hissy fit about having your leadership privs revoked....with genuine reasons...how childish. With regards to...
  3. Searching for old alliances and the Black Pirates

Looking like the entire class of Dead Poets Society joined here. Good Lord!
  4. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Very well said. ....thing is, I have about 75 billion crowns on different grep servers LOL. I've met some very good grepo friends on this server (I have no RL friends :) ). I think "he who is craving for attention"....should just be ignored. He / She is not overly important on this server...
  5. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

#1 Masterspy #2 Masterspy #3 Masterspy.
  6. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Shush.....the child "masterspy" already knows this.
  7. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Look here.....if the child "masterspy" says we are hugging - then we are hugging.
  8. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Too funny !!!!!!! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Seen it all now, no point in replying to your childish rubbish anymore.
  9. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Yet, you never mention it here ! Hence selectively one-eyed spies. You cannot even be honest with yourself in saying otherwise until I mentioned it, and despite repeated calls on here to identify yourself in-game, you still coward, and stir the pot in one direction. You are nothing more than a...
  10. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

First, you have to be aware that you do not control the topic or direction of narrative / tone on this thread....or indeed this forum. Secondly Well, I'd have imagined your vast "spy network" would have at one stage pointed out that Oceans Veterans + BLACK SAILS WAL + BLACK SAILS XIII + BLACK...
  11. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

I'm back.....child. Are you going to step up or shut up ?
  12. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

So, you consistently troll every server....pretending you know stuff ? You must have a very boring life.....I will pray for you ! You offered a bet, I called you up on it......now, are you still going to troll.....or step up to the mark?
  13. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Nobody knows what type of an alliance you pretend to represent....(pathetic). That said, I will take you up on the bet, send me in game message so we can exchange details LOL Bless you.
  14. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Oh dear....he's triggered again....I genuinely feel sorry for you......x2.
  15. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Oh dear....he's triggered again....I genuinely feel sorry for you.