Recent content by TheLastCrusader

1. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

He was on my team and I forgot he existed :P
  2. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

I was gold trading? I though I wasn't playing lmao I think you got me mixed up with TheLastKnight or something.
  3. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Don't respond to the trolls. Easy as that. Honestly they're opinion doesn't matter. Everyone in Cuddles know we aren't pacting people. We don't have spies. Besides why would we need spies to win a world that is this easy? Gl in your guys delusions hope it helps you in dealing with losing this...
  4. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

They are in the simming stage it seems.
  5. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Since no one seems to want to guess I'll make the first top 10. At least than we can say we had at least one. 1. Cuddlers + Little Cuddlers My own alliances so expect bias. But what would a top 10 be without some anyway. Located mainly in 44 with some cities in 54. They look to be able to...
  6. A Short And Sound Plan To Save Grepolis

The problem with extended protection is that the veterans would absolutely hate it. A better idea would to be just to make a few worlds like this that are for beginners ,and then space out the worlds for the "veterans". This would also make the worlds for the "veterans" more competitive and fun...
  7. Newspaper Pre-BP Newspaper

Well Spartans are already gone that didn't last long.
  8. Top 10

All 2 of them before the game dies .
  9. Rate the Player above

just trying to revive this worlds forum,nobody wants to talk it seems. I'll try trash talking instead.
  10. Rate the Player above

Points:0/10 Bp: 0/10 Alliance:0/10 Position: 0/10 Name: 6/10 Reputation 6/10 Hard to do it on someone who doesn’t play but o well wanted to try reviving the forum again