Recent content by TheLastKnight

1. TheLastKnight

Zaforas Premades

Looking for a premade.
  2. TheLastKnight

Pre-World Zaforas

Returning to EN playing US right now let me know if anyone joining the new world with a premade or if anyone has one message me about it.
  3. TheLastKnight

Pre-World Ypsili Discussion Thread

Let me know if anyone joining this send me a pm and we can chat on discord. Looking for a premade to join.
  4. TheLastKnight

Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

I very much agree if not even 3 months if you could announce the next 2 worlds coming out early it would make planning for the worlds easier for the players that like certain worlds. This is suppose to be a strategy game also players planning for what worlds they want to play should be part of...
  5. TheLastKnight

Agree with everything here my favorite worlds have been slower worlds gives you time outside game to focus on family and I favor a speed two but everyone has different opinions. Cant please everyone release a fast people still got something to complain about, release a slow people still complain...
  6. TheLastKnight

Message me if anyone has any premades that will be joining this world. Looking to return to Grepolis for one more world.
  7. TheLastKnight

Pre-World Dokos Discussion Thread

Same any premades let me know. Contact me.
  8. TheLastKnight

Pre-World Dokos Discussion Thread

Good luck and have fun anyone joining.
  9. TheLastKnight

Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 3rd Edition

Good Newspaper not playing the world but seems to be some good fights. Cant wait for the next one.
  10. TheLastKnight

L4Alliance

Good luck to you and welcome to the game.
  11. TheLastKnight

In loving memory: MozzyLee

I never had the privilege to play with MozzyLee but I did hear about how great of a player she was and how well respected she was by a lot of the Grepolis community. Rest Easy Mozzy.
  12. TheLastKnight

Pre-World Pylos Discussion Thread

+1 Alliance cap is really low it should be at least 45+.
  13. TheLastKnight

Speed 1 server

Next world will be speed 4 conquest so maybe a slow world after that one so I would be guessing around 3-4 months. Unless they decide otherwise may be longer.
  14. TheLastKnight

Pre-World Kepoi Discussion Thread

Looks like interesting world let me know if any teams joining are recruiting willing to make a return for high speed.