Recent content by Theo popadopadopolous

1. Pre-World Basiletopia Discussion Thread

Far too many tiny rock islands between farm islands
  2. Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

HaHa ... see the bitchin has started lol What time can we expect to see this new world start???
  3. Pre-World Acherontia Discussion Thread

Quick question..... What language is this?
  4. Question Phoenician Merchant

I don't know if it's me or if there's something odd with the Phoenician Merchant. Why is it that 99% of his visits to my cities his 'buy one get two' offer always requires the commodity I have least of. To the player this is pretty useless and whenever the merchant comes to town I just close...
  5. Pre-World Samos Discussion Thread

What time is 'the off'
  6. Proposal Gold Exchange - Resource Box - Modification For Ease Of Use

Good to see the boxes have been made larger now! - Thank you, just that small ammount has made it much easier to use.
  7. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

I do ocasionally join a new world to mine some gold - not very good at it but I get enough to see me through the next world with advisors and the odd boost in emergencies here and there. Players that spend hundreds of $/£ will spoil the game for some others with the overwhelming advantage the...
  8. Moderators Hierarchy

What is the hierarchy relating to the moderators please, I wish to speak with the boss! Thank you.
  9. Proposal Gold Exchange - Resource Box - Modification For Ease Of Use

That's not a bad idea, although I don't always use the maximum of any one particular resource as it would leave me with unbalanced resources over the three... Wood, silver and stone. When I visit the gold exchange - and after I click on the SELL RESOURCES tab - I generally go straight to the...
  10. Tool New Grepomap tool

Where is this mapping tool now??? Looks really good!
  11. Proposal Gold Exchange - Resource Box - Modification For Ease Of Use

Hi I would like to put forward a proposal regarding the accessibility of the box where you raise or lower the value of the resources / gold you wish to trade in the gold exchange. I run a lap top with a fairly average resolution and with either the mouse or the built in mouse pad the up and...
  12. Gold Exchange Feedback Thread

Inno should've left this alone, we're gamers not bloody stock brokers for gods sake! Been trying for hours to get a trade --- zip available. this sucks bigtime.
  13. Pre-World Onchesmos Discussion Thread

Anyone know what time the world will start?
  14. I'm first where is my prize?

hopefully they're changing their minds on the spec, what we really need is a 100 cap, a world speed: 2 and setting speed: 2 without morale and 5 days proto. If you care to look its been forever since we saw anything like this and it makes for an awesome game
  15. Guide BBCode Guide

Hey Don't know if this thread is still active but I'll give it a go anyway. years ago I used to make some awesome messages for my alliance, been out of the game a while but now back again and tried to do the same again and can't seem to be able to get an image as a background. Can we not play...