Recent content by timmins

1. timmins

Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

that statement would be so much more meaningful and bold if your group didn't drop in and start hugging with 3 other large teams on day 1 (true fear, summer camp and killer bunnies) sad to see a team of an ability level like yours hugging with others :(
  2. timmins

i can't help but feel this thread has gone a little bit off topic some where along the line.........
  3. timmins

Spartan Assassins Summer 2022 Feedback Thread

now i'm disappointed as this is one of the mini games i tend to enjoy but sadly you have ruined it with what has to be one of the worst reward shops i've seen in my very long time playing grepo and the 10% bonus gold buy is a cheep offer that rubs a little salt in the wound . happy to spend...
  4. timmins

ok ok we get it, true fear and cuddles don't like each other lol either rent a room together and bang out ur issues or go kill each other cos this **** is OLD!!! also after 137 and their rather shockingly poor attempt and building wonders i am a little shocked to see true fear playing a wonders...
  5. timmins

The next to disband

today i had the biggest shock of my playing days in grepo...... James XXI found the attack button :eek: i am in complete shock and had to go lay down for a bit after seeing this, i mean this is the 2nd world i've played with him and i have never before seen him attack anything other than his...
  6. timmins

The next to disband

how can anyone say anything positive about cuddles :eek: they are the biggest joke in en137 they couldn't catch a cold much less take a city from an active player
  7. timmins

Top 12 Top 12!

none of them know where to find the attack button, i have tried sending some of their members a step by step guide on how to find the attack button but some how they end up hitting the VM button by mistake.
  8. timmins

The next to disband

cuddles have been on the slow road to total collapse for over a month the only ones that can't see it are the players in that group of alliances who are still so deluded and wrapped up in their own egos that they think they've already won this world ;)
  9. timmins

The next to disband

i do not care about WW as i've always found 'grepo end game' to be rather dull so i try very hard not to be involved in it. That been said however even with your vast city count, the large area controlled by your 3 alliances and the fact your team clearly excels at playing sim city (a skill...
  10. timmins

The next to disband

top stats mean nothing you fool, your making your team look very poor with a claim that the group taking cities form you at will (45-0) only has 6 players to worry about. Further more we have seen the rather poor quality of your teams attacks and welcome more of them, if you need help in finding...
  11. timmins

Top 12 Top 12!

well you are half right there krang, i am just here simming on the rim. O and i've never been of any importance lol
  12. timmins

Top 12 Top 12!

yeah, someone took a sledge hammer to it....
  13. timmins

Top 12 Top 12!

this implies they are learning something when in reality they are just sitting there playing sim city and taking it form all sides. i enter into evidence peoples exhibit A
  14. timmins

Pnp Natural Desperation - RIP Astro Creep :(

Truly shocking stuff, i think i need to sit down after seeing this go down....