Recent content by Tomander

1. New Grepolis

I strongly advise INNO GAMES to create a New Browser/Online Game called: NEW GREPOLIS. Grepo players need a new challange. We need a newer, more modern game based on same premise as GREPOLIS. Basically, the game should be based on island and/or continent conquest with much of the previous...
  2. One gold free world

THIS AIN'T EVER GOING TO HAPPEN LAD, so give it a rest. Inno makes funds thanks to gold buyer golders. Why would they create a world without a gold-mine for themselves? You must be a romantic fool that wishes all women're like princess Ivy for gold's sake.
  3. Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

These settings are insane. Nothing but heavy golder veterans world. If you're honest/old time/non-golder/newbie grepo enthusiast with shallow pockets, avoid this server like a plague. These guys are going to beat each other up to a pulp. Maybe best to jump in mid-point. When a quarter have left...
  4. Sink&Swim

Letter K does not exist in the French alphabet
  5. Sink&Swim

It was too late in August
  6. Sink&Swim

Something good
  7. Sink&Swim

Quebec is less sovereign than Monaco
  8. Proposal Enlist Militia in all Cities Button

Good point. You'd need plenty of silver tho
  9. Proposal VM in 1 server only

Hahaha. Who says I'd play in your alliance? Kick your own arse, wiseguy. I play without gold and with honor, I never spy on other alliances and don't speed up the building times of units or buildings. Been playing Grepo since November 2010. I care none about your useless crowns, you losers! I...
  10. Proposal VM in 1 server only

You blokes are so backwards you fail to see the enlightment in this idea, lol. Imagine this scenario, if you got any imagination that is: - Start on 1 world, perhaps a few days after it starts, goes pretty well, got double digit number of cities and your alliance is in top 10-15 but without much...
  11. Proposal VM in 1 server only

We often play on multiple servers. Need a break due to RL or just that 1 world is less exciting than the other but don't want to delete your account on it just yet. Grepo should offer us a chance to Activate Vacation mode on 1 server at a time. A bit a headache having to Activate VM separately...
  12. Proposal Enlist Militia in all Cities Button

When U got 30 polis' and need to be off game for 2-3h. Why isn't there a Button to click to Activate Militia in All your Cities? Proposal: Click on Farm on any of your Cities Underneath the old Enlist Milita button (or to the side of it) there would be added a New button: Enlist Militia in All...
  13. Sink&Swim

Oie - Easy fella. As 1 of those who left Just for Laughs for a chance to get crown with reds- Koany you don't get a pass. How could u leave fellow Canucks to help the evil enemies-lol, namely koans? Your crown stinks, eh.
  14. Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

Great settings: Conquest Speed5. I'll be dropping in day 1. Starting my own alliance called 'The Mighty'. Open but only elites need apply. Here's the alliance rules: build wall 25 and tower. Land units: only Slings. Navy: only LS. Myths: only Minotaurs. Banned units: birs- garbage, tris - like...
  15. Player NameRenaming

I have countless grepo player names I wish I had used but with each e-mail address we are allowed only 1 player name. Since most of us do not own endless amounts of email addresses, I'd suggest a new option for players: Player Name Change. Imagine this working like this: when about to start...