Recent content by Ton Leka

1. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

ghosting when youre winning or handing over citys and leaving is ok but playing for 5 months and suddenly ghosting without a warning and leaving citys to be taken by enemy just because enemy was getting strong i dont think i like to play with those kind of people . these ghosting and inactivity...
  2. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

is this supposed to make me ghost everyone is free to do as they please its just a game im still here i will stay for as long as i can we the players who dont change names every world cant do that kind off thing ghost or leave aleance in the midele of caos because i want to play this game...
  3. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

you forgot me mate or you dont see me as potential fighter :( Agree hope some will come back from VM so we can form up a bit and pull up a good fight. i think you would agree that some of you guys are slacking off now that you seem to be winning
  4. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

dont know for how long you guys are playing together i speak only for 131 you may be a badass in other worlds it isnt our plan he got out of VM and we cant do a damn thing about it . . . protect the ones who are active or the inactive one thats the question
  5. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

i dont think its over yet or dont want to accept the defeat we can still turn things . . . .you guys made it clear that numbers and points dont mean anything by surpasing us
  6. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

yeah you seem a strong leader mate . . . . . but you guys are the same as us only a handfull are playing attacking and taking our citys the rest i think are just enjoying the ride so sooner or later PG, MONKEY, STANIS, AL and one or two other names will get tired of pulling the ship by...
  7. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

its not a shame losing to you guys but not this way
  8. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

man even in en/115 when fiasco attacked the anarchaos and destroyed us by night with that big op we didnt ghost or at least the key players and leaders didnt but in JD most of them ghosted or are on VM and that whats killing our morale and game a bit. . . . wish there where some of the old...
  9. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

herc wasnt pressing us to join ..
  10. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

agree with some of that. i was the one against joining JD but when i was the size of 3 best payers of my aleance together and fighting against JD alone it was clear that the aleance wasnt moving at my speed (and i wasnt golding anything).... but you have it wrong we dont treat our alies bad but...
  11. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

@Davosy00 man talking about supporting him i sent supp every time even at low wall but we cant save people who dont want to be saved and dont post or keep us posted on whats happening wall level incomings and so on this was when @Davosy00 had multiple citys on revolt and us all send as much as...
  12. Top 12 v2

We need a new 12vs12 . . . Heard bucks was working on it :eek: