Recent content by TromboneTom

1. International server revolt

Let's hope @Baudin Toolan listens to the community and makes it happen
  2. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Why are you proud of bp boosting before the world end?
  3. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

You have grown as a person in 135 yet you kept claiming everyone was botting simple because you sunk 2h+ tt line ups? Maybe work on yourself before you want to fight us we wouldnt want yet another world where the leadership of the opposition isnt up to par.
  4. Ban cheaters/golders

I thought SHady had learned from his previous mistakes but then i look at this world and i couldnt of been more wrong.
  5. Pnp a Open Challenge The Legend(War Angel) VS Fiasco

Dude your boring you go bla bla bla gold this gold that and then you say The Syndicate is the best alliance when its run of golders 10x worse then Fiasco. Your a hypocrite
  6. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

i hope @Angodude loses to bloods after he left us on 135
  7. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

People talk and talk and talk about fiasco this fiasco that but one thing we have never done is broken our word to anyone. If you're with us you're with us just like @NutsNBoltz had set a 14 day notice if the nap/pact was broken in EN115 and that nearly cost his alliance splitting into two but...
  8. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

500K BP away to have the same amount of BP as rank 2/3/4 combined what a coalition that is
  9. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

You see what they all gave in common with fiasco? The fact none of those alliances would take you in their team not even bloods and that says alot
  10. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Id take 60k gold for FIASCO getting dickwhipped by TF any day of the week PM me if interested
  11. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Momentum golded 12 CS's last sunday/monday and still failed to take the city, wonder how much 12 CS packages cost him ranging from 200 LS to 20 LS each time
  12. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

I would appreciate it if going nowhere would stop bp boosting @zeuse4848 this is getting stupid now
  13. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

You do realise you should help your alliance attack when they are trying to take city's... might make the game more interesting and not as boring...
  14. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

So why is bucks still upset we wont take him with us haha
  15. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

comes to show how bad grepolis is nowadays third dom win in a row for fiasco